CHAPTER 1

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing non-stop urging me to wake-up from my deep slumber. It was the first day of school again and I was already in my second grade in elementary.

"Good Morning World! " I shouted as I got up and got ready. Naayos ko naman na mga gamit ko katabi kaya ayos lang kahit medyo magtagal ako mag-ayos. After all the getting ready stuff I got out of my room and went down the stairs.

"Good Morning Mom!" I kissed my mom's cheek before I sat down on my chair.

"Good Morning too Fawn" my mom greeted back.

I got some bacon and eggs then a piece of toast for my breakfast. While eating my mom reminded me of the things I should and shouldn't be doing at school. I finished eating my food fast kaya mabilis akong nakapag-ayos. I went back to my room to get ready to leave for school.

Before I get in the car madaming pinaalala si mommy na mga bagay-bagay, of course nag-aalala pa sina mommy dahil sino nang magulang ang hindi mangangamba diba? Although I'm going in a private school siyempre hindi parin naman  maiiwasan ang iba't-ibang disgrasya na maaaring mangyari kapag wala ka sa tingin ng mga magulang mo, we never know. After a lot of reminders my mother finally bade me a goodbye and kissed my cheek.

"Now Fawn, behave in class and always listen to your teacher." mom said.

"Yes mom, don't worry I will and I'll always keep in mind all the words you said. Hinding-hindi ko po kakalimutan yun" I smiled at my mom.

"I can't believe my baby's already acting like a big girl now. Parang kelan lang ayaw mo pang iniiwan kita sa school ng mag-isa tapos ngayon-"mom said with some dramatic acting. Really mom?

"Mom I'm still your baby don't worry." I said comforting my dearest mother sinakyan ko nalang trip ni mama.

"I know, go now you'll be late for school na." my mom said wiping her tears off her eyes.

"Okay, bye mom see you later!" I bade her a goodbye with a smile on my face.

She waved her hand goodbye while seeing our car get smaller and smaller at her sight.

I got to school just in time before the bell rang sensing us to go to the field for our morning activities. After 15 minutes we got back to the classroom and got in our seats. After a few minutes the teacher arrived inside the room.

"Good morning kids!" she greeted with a big welcoming smile on her face.

"Good morning ma'am!" we greeted back.

"Okay kids you may now sit down."

We sat down as our teacher said.

"Before we start I want you all to meet your new classmate!"

A kid stood up from his seat and walked towards the front of the class.

"Good morning classmates, My name is Kayden Joaquin Martinez and I' am a transferee, please be good to me and I hope we can be friends." he said ending with a smile.

Gosh he's handsome

Okay what the hell was that?
He got back to his seat and I didn't notice myself staring at him until my teacher started the class.

The day passed by quickly and it was time for us to go home. I put my things in my bag and got ready to leave the room. When I was near the door, I bumped into someone from outside and we both fell on the floor. I twitched slightly from the sudden pressure and closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw.....

Kayden.......

He immediately stood up and helped me to get on my feet.

"Sorry, Are you okay? " worry stricken in his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answered him still starstruck from what happened.

"Are you sure? I can help you go to the infirmary." he asked again with his hand held for me.

"No thanks I'm fine really" I insisted

"Well I'll just help you then" He got my bag from my back and held it in his arms and held my hand as we walked to the parking lot.

When I saw our car, my driver got my bag from Kayden and opened the back door of the car.

"Thank you....Kayden" I was hesitant at first to say his name.

"No worries milady, besides it was my fault in the first place" he answered with a smile.

"Well I'm going...Bye" I said as I waved my hand.

"Goodbye milady, see you tomorrow" he waved back.

He turned and walked back to the classroom.
My driver closed the door and got to his seat, started the car and drove off.
We got back to the mansion, my driver helped me get out of the car and my yaya got my bag. I went in and saw my mom on the couch sewing something.

"MOM!" I ran to her and sat on her lap.

"Hey baby.. How's school? " she said while stroking my hair.

"It was great! " I exclaimed.

"Really?" my mom asked , curious.

"Yes!" I told my mom everything including Kayden......

"Do you have a crush on him?" my mom asked, teasing me.

"I think so?" I answered not sure about it.

"Mom what does it feel to have a crush?" I asked curiously.

"Well...I'll tell you everything but listen carefully...I know you can't understand this for now but I know that you will someday.. You see my darling when you love someone kaakibat noon ang sakit you can't call it love kapag hindi ka nasasaktan it's like love was meant to twin with pain... So if you love someone so much you'll experience great pain along with it so be ready..."and with that said my mom told me everything to know about love.

"Oh...." wala akong masabi dahil lahat ng namutawi sa mga labi ng nanay ko ay siyang nararamdaman ko nang una pang magtama ang paningin namin ni Kayden...

The butterflies in my stomach
Then the whole world around us stops
And everything is a blur except him

Oh no.... What am I gonna do???

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for the typos huhu
I hope you enjoyed reading :>>

                                                                         - ely