Chapter 3

In Mumbai, at khanna mansion!

Neil tapping his foot on the ground was waiting for his  baby girl who was taking long time to get ready for their night out.

Neil : baby girl come down quickly.

He yelled glancing upstairs towards Nandini's room. Nandini ran the stairs.

Nandini: I'm coming Bhai..

She rushed to Neil and took deep breath.

Neil : baby girl look at the time. We are going to be late.

Nandini: sorry Bhai. I couldn't find my backpack.. sorry!

Neil : it's fine, we should leave now!

Nandini nodding her head walks outside of the mansion and follows Neil. Neil took his seat on driver seat while Nandini got inside on passenger seat.

Neil : baby girl make sure you have your seatbelt on. I don't want you to make same mistake.

Nandini puts her seatbelt on and took her phone and quickly messaged Manik. She then kept her phone back in her backpack and looks at Neil.

Nandini: let's go Bhai! 

Neil turning the radio  started the and zoomed out of khanna mansion.

Neil humming the song drives to their place while Nandini was staring at the road and fiddling with her fingers which Neil noticed when he was changing gear.

Neil : baby girl why do you look so worry? Relax yourself down!

Nandini gave little smile to Neil and tried relaxing her body posture..

An hour later they reached to their favourite outing place and Neil parking his car looks at Nandini.

Neil : you go inside.. I'm coming in while.

Nandini nodding her head and taking her backpack got out of the car. As Nandini left Neil took something out from car boot and walks inside the place.

Neil kept the thing on table and walks to Nandini who was sitting on sofa in living hall. He sat beside her and calls her name out.

Neil : Baby girl why are you sitting alone here? Why don't you go and make cold coffee for both of us.

Nandini: Bhai... I want chocolate too!

Neil : you start making your way to kitchen I'll grab chocolate from my room.

Nandini: thank you Bhai!

Nandini kissing Neil's cheek ran to kitchen while Neil chuckling at his baby girl action moves upstair to his room.. Neil reaching to his room moves to his closet and opens it.

Neil took the chocolates then walks downstairs to kitchen straight. He leans to kitchen door and saw Nandini making coffee. He clears his throat.

Neil : baby girl are you done making the coffee?

Nandini: almost Bhai! Why don't you go and sit near the pool. I'm coming there in 10 minutes.

Neil nodding his head moves to pool side and sat down! He rolls his trousers up till his knees then dips his legs into cold water.

Neil leaning backwards stares the sky. A minute later he felt Nandini sitting beside him. He looks his side and smiles seeing Nandini.

Nandini: Bhai here you go!

Nandini passed the cup of coffee to Neil and  took one for herself. Both siblings silently starts the sipping their coffee when Neil thought to start the conversation.