Chapter 40

Neil walks to his room and frowns not finding Avni in the room. He was about her shout her name out but his eyes fell on the figure standing in balcony.

He sighs and walks to balcony and back hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder and encircling his arms around her waist.

Neil : what are you thinking love? Where are you lost?

She leans back on his chest placing her hand on his that were wrapped around her waist.

Avni : how beautiful our life has turned? If anyone asked three years ago , if I saw myself getting married and being deeply love with my husband. I would have just lash out at the person and chuckles myself.

She giggles making Neil smile and caressed her hand.

Neil : why do you like that? Didn't you believe in love?

Avni : I had reasons too not believing in love but with you. It just happened. My heart fell for you the day I laid my eyes on you. Call it love at the first sight. I am go gratitude I fall in love with you. You're the best thing happened to me.

Neil smiles and pecks back of her head.

Neil : you're reason why I have starts believing in love. You hope and faith will won love. I would have been still stubborn guy pushing you away. Now I think back. I cringe thinking how stupid I was not trusting you.

Avni : I don't blame you Neil. You have your own reasons. What matters now is we are together and married.

Neil : true love.. do you mind if I go take a shower? I mean the beauticians will arrive soon and get dolled up for our reception. I don't wanna keeping coming in and disturb you guys.

Avni : you wouldn't disturb us Neil. When do they come? I don't remember booking them?

Neil: they will be arriving soon. Mom booked it with them.

Avni nodded her head turning herself around smiles looking at him.

Avni : you go and take shower. I will get your clothes ready.

Neil nodded his head and kissing her forehead walks back in the room and went to washroom.

Walking back in the room, she moves to closet and took his clothes out and placing on bed sat down with phone in her hand..

She starts scrolling down the gallery looking at the weddings pictures sent by family members...

Her smiles widen seeing the pictures. She then putting his and her phone on charging thought to check on swetha.

She went downstairs and see swetha and Bebe sitting in living hall and talking. She sat next to Bebe.

Swetha : Avni. You didn't get ready..

Avni: mom. I will get ready once the beauticians comes. Neil is getting ready. Aren't you guys need to get ready?

Swetha : we will get ready. You don't stress about us.

Bebe : yes. You need to look beautiful on your day. It's your chance to shine.

Avni's smiles at Bebe and starts talking to them. A doorbell rang disturbing the ladies conversation.

Swetha gets up and opening the door allows the girls to them.

Avni greets the ladies as swetha introduced them.

Girl 1: ma'am shall we get you ready?

Avni nodded her head and getting to starts moving to her room.

She knocks the door knowing Neil is there.. hearing his voice enters inside and found Neil standing in towel around his waist. She gulps her saliva down and walks to him calling his name out.