🎀CHAPTER 21🎀

Dorian takes off my bra and throws it behind him in an unknown direction

Dorian takes off my bra and throws it behind him in an unknown direction. With one movement he clenches his fists and tears my underwear. We're both naked now and kissing like it's the last time.

He sticks me against the bathroom wall and supports me. I wrap my legs around him while he holds them for me.

"Get me inside you," he says sensually in my ear, but it sounds more like an order.

I rest my hand on his shoulder, and with the other, I grasp between us his hard erection and find my entrance. I swallow dryly while feeling the top of his penis.

Dorian pushes little inwards and fits perfectly inside me. I raise my hand and tie my fingers with my other hand behind his neck while I hold him.

"What do you feel now?" he asks me and pushes hard.

"Pleasure," I stammer, holding my breath.

He gets out of me and gets in again completely, and I stick with force against the wall.

"And?" he asks again and pushes once more with force.

I whine with passion and stick my lips to his lips. Our hot breaths walk back and forth. I tie my legs tighter around his waist and push him into me furiously.

If someone made a long shot at us right now, he would be inspired to paint us by listening to an absolute harmony of melodies accompanying our union.

My heart's broken. It's been hurt. We have become one. I heal my feelings, I satisfy my love and at the same time, everything hurts and grieves.

Why? Why are they grieving...?

Because this relationship is like a difficult pattern; a complicated one where you're looking for a beginning to get caught. But you can't.

Oh, the voice of mind! Even now that I have him here and I love him and he fills me, you can't stop talking to me in my head.

I untie my fingers and lower them, holding his shoulders. He looks at me for a few seconds and then grabs me as we are united and carries me into the next room.

With a kick, Dorian opens the door and throws me onto the bed. He kneels over me and stands for a moment. He grabs one of my legs and puts it on his shoulder.

He narrows his eyes and thinks about it for a while. He grabs my other leg and puts it on his other shoulder. She smiles smugly while he completely gets inside me.

Its sharp intrusion makes my body like a bow; my head sinks backward on the pillow, and my hands unconsciously grab the silver railings of the bed.