🎀CHAPTER 18🎀

The thought angers me even more, and I break out upon Reva

The thought angers me even more, and I break out upon Reva. I fuck her with force and listen to her breathless screams. I turn her towards me and lift her in such a way that her legs are wrapped around my waist. I carry her as she is in my arms and lay her on the kitchen table.

I grab her breasts and push her slightly back to get a boost. She rests on her elbows and tilts her head back. I imprison her legs and get into her with force. I peg her and gain her steep breaths mingled with groans.

My boner is peaking, but no. I'm not gonna finish until I've fucked her in every fucking corner of her house. I'll satisfy my hottie even if I have to fuck her for twenty-four hours in a row.

I have to leave 'debris' behind me to be ok. And in this case, her debris.

That's all you're capable of. You leave wreckage and then be condemned yourself, the fucking voice whispers in my head.

"Shut up!" I say aloud, while I fuck Riva. She raises her head and looks at me in wonder. She thought I told her.

Without a second thought, I lift her. I pull out the kitchen chair and make her sit on top of me to distract her before she has time to ask me what I said before.

I grab her by the hips and open her legs. With one hand she holds my shoulder and with the other, she grasps my penis and slowly puts it inside her. Our glances are locked, and I can see her swallowing dryly. I bite my lower lip and abruptly stick her on me terminating in her. All she had time to do was get a breathless sound out of her mouth.

I keep her clinging to me and my hands never leave her hips. I thrust my face between her breasts and almost laughed at the mad beating of her heart. I'm beginning to get a little satisfied with the control I have over her.

I told her all along. "If you send me away, I will respect it. But if you keep me, it will be forever." This "forever" means that I will possess her heart and her longing, whether I have her in my life or not.

She surely thought we were gonna be a couple and shit like that, but no. That will never happen.

My lips grab one of her breasts, and I gain a groan from her boner. She's got me all wet, but I love her fluids on me. She climbs up and down on me, and I squeeze her hips more. She gets up slowly, and when she goes down I stick her down with force and terminate inside her.

I see her exhausted, but I don't. I lift her off me and drag her into the bedroom. I push her onto the bed, and she falls back very easily. I climb on top of her and grab one of her legs and fix it on my shoulder. I get into her and pound her so fast that she shuts her eyes helplessly.

I want her with energy, so I cut the intensity of the movement to let her breathe. I grab her feet by the ankles and move them in the air like I'm doing gymnastics for her. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

She's back, good! With one motion I turn her on her back. I lift her to her knees and get into her slowly. I terminate abruptly, and she whines. I fuck her hard, and I love watching her breasts move fast, from the little mirror to the right of the room.

She makes me wet again with her fluids. I laugh at the feeling. I get out of her and grab her by the arm. I drag her to the bathroom. I put her in the tub, and I go in. I open the water to run, and I see the relief on her face.

No, baby, it's not over yet, I say inside of me. I stick her to the bathroom tiles and lift one of her legs and let it rest in my hand. I get into her again, but this time I stick my lips to hers. I get in and out slowly, tenderly.

Tenderly? What the fuck, damn me?

She's resting her arms around my neck and... no fucking way! Not that look! Does it look like... love? Damn me! Don't love me!

I get in and out of her fast and finish on her thigh. I see my sperm rolling up to her knee. Normally I should feel satisfied, but my boner doesn't end tonight.

I see her stuck to the bathroom tiles in the tub and looking down. I can't tell exactly where her gaze is fixed.

I turn up the hot water pressure and grab a sponge with the shower gel. I lather and start washing her body. It's almost funny to see her unable to move. Her feet tremble and she snorts.

I'm making her sit down in the tub; I don't want to see her crumble now! I pour a little shower gel and lather myself. I let the water wash the lather off me, whereas it's almost funny when I see Riva make no move.

I smile sideways and lift her to wash the foam off her. She tilts her head slightly back and seems to enjoy it. A breath of relief comes through her.

I take her out of the tub and wrap a bathrobe around her. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I catch Reva in my arms and carry her to bed. With another towel, I wipe the water from her hair. I throw it behind me in an unknown direction and lay Reva on the bed more comfortably.

She hasn't even said a fucking word out of her mouth. All she's done is keep her eyes open. I cover her with the quilt and bow my head very close to her face. I lock our glances for a few seconds, to leave my face as her last thought.

Fucking ego, right? Good for me!

I drop a kiss on her lips, and her eyes close very quickly. I'm trying to find her cell phone. I focus carefully on all areas and find it on the coffee table in the living room. I take it in my hands and unlock it. On the screen appears a list of songs, most erotic ballads.

Nice shit, I'm thinking. I'm off the list and set her alarm at 7:00 in the morning. After all that fucking, I'm sure she won't be able to move her legs tomorrow, so since she's probably working, I'll set her the alarm so she can notify them she can't go.

She certainly won't go... I'm chuckling.

I walk back into the room and leave the phone on the nightstand next to her. I can laugh when I see her. She hasn't moved from where I left her. I turn off the light and the door and go out of the room.

I dress quickly; turn off the lights and leave.

I come home so fucking satisfied, I feel like I'm having a boner again.