Love you too

[the next day]

**Aglia's POV**

I woke to find Gray sound asleep on the ground, Alonzo curled up next to him, and me in his arms. Wait, what?!

Then memories of last night came flooding back to me. When i cried, when Gray comforted me, and falling asleep. I turned to look at his sleeping face. He looked so cute when asleep. Hold it right there Aglia Crytain, did you just say he was cute?!

Okay forget it. We had a while till we got moving. The sun had barely risen. I didnt want to be trudging in knee height snow with barely any light. Its dangerous. I got up, slowly, making sure not to wake Gray. I stretched, and sadly i didnt feel the sun's warm rays on me. I pouted. No sun yet, i reminded myself. I sat by the edge of the cliff. Suddenly i started to sing a tune. I tried to remember the song. Then it hit me.

Hey Juliet

My dad used to sing it all the time, coz we used to joke that the boy living down the hill liked me, and he would probably sing that song to me. Man do i wish i had my guitar now. I used to play all the time. I missed the feel of the nylon strings on my bare fingers as they strummed softly to the beat.

(A/N i dont own the song, by LMNT)

Hey Juliet....

Hey Juliet

Hey ive been watching you

Every little thing you do

Everytime that you walk pass

My homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast

Ive tried to page you twice

But i see you roll your eyes.

Wish i could make you real, but your lips are sealed

That aint no big deal.

'Coz i know you really want me (Yeah)

I hear your friends talk about me (Yeah)

So what you trying to do without me?

When you got me, where you want me!

Hey Juliet

I think, you're fine

You really blow my mind

Maybe, someday

You and me can run away

I just want you to know

I wanna be your Romeo

"Hey Juliet~" i spun around so quickly i nearly fell off the cliff. Gray laughed at my freaked out expression. "Hey you're kinda good at singing. I know the song too." he said singing the following verse. I joined in at the accompaniment parts, and then i realised we made a good duet. I smiled. This reminded me of the old days, when i would sing with Jason, my neighbour, the one that my dad said probably liked me. I smiled sadly. The good old days...

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didnt realise i stopped singing. Gray looked at me with a worried expression. "Aglia? You okay?" I suppressed a small smile. "Yeah. I-Im fine." But i suppose Gray wasnt that stupid and knew that i obviously WASNT okay, and hugged me tight. I smiled and blushed.

"Bring back memories?"

I nodded and sniffed. Then i laughed. "You know, this has been the how many-th time that you have helped me here. Usually i always have to cry myself to sleep, but last night... I could sleep peacefully for once. Thanks Gray." He blushed a little and smiled. "My pleasure." I nestled my head into the crook of his neck as he rocked me back and forth, just like how Jason used to do when we were 14.... Wow, that was three years ago. I wonder if he still lives there. I felt a little guilty leaving him without any warning. I mean, we were best buddies, since young. I wonder if he really does like me. Well, that to me is no concern, since i think im already liking someone else, that is much closer to me than him. Problem is, is it one-sided love?