Drop In

**Gray's POV**

SMASH!!

Wait, what the...

The roof had broken through. Splinters and pieces of wood flew everyone, dust following. We coughed and shielded our faces with our arms i attempt to make sure we didnt breath in the wood particles. I looked up and gasped. A girl around my age, badly wounded, dropped in through the roof. Ouch... i thought. She groaned and tried to sit up. I ran over to her side, unlike the useless statues that were standing there staring. Wendy caught on, rushing to her side. "No! Wait!" Shouted the girl, shoving us to the side as a monster lept down through the hole in the rooftop. Taking advantage of the creature's position above her, she formed an ice spear in her hand - woah shes an ice mage too?!- and aimed...

SKUNCH!

The sickening sound of the monster's body being pierced echoed through the building. The creature disintegrated into a cloud of gold dust, then vanished. A satisfied and relief smile washed over her face before she gasped and clutched her stomach. Wendy crouched at her side. Finally snapping out of their trance, everyone started moving. Wendy used her Sky Magic, immediately healing the gash in the girl's stomach, while Mirajane got her something to drink. Finally able to sit up, the girl smiled gratefully.

She was wearing simple but stylish clothes. Her hair in a simple ponytail, a checked shirt left unbuttoned over a white tank top. Her jeans were torn and tattered, and she wore a cross chain around her neck, like me. She gulped down the water. "Thanks alot" she said. "Its no problem. What happened?" Asked Mirajane worriedly.

"What was that thing...?!" Whimpered Lucy from under the table. Hold on, what was she doing there!? Wimp.

"That was a changeling. It can transform into different beings. That is its actual form. It disguised itself as a man and when i asked it for directions it attacked me." She said, wincing as she talked, causing the long scratch over her left eye to hurt. Natsu jumped up. "Hey i didnt catch your name." He said.

I rolled my eyes. That was quick.

"Aglia. Aglia Crytain. Lemme guess, Natsu Dragneel?" He widened his eyes as she smirked.

"How did.... How did you.... Know?" He stuttered. I was stunned. Dont tell me she knew all of us?! Then...

"Wait who the hell are you?! Ho dyou know our names?!" I said, jumping up and staring at her. She laughed and said simply. "Identity reading"

Our eyes buldged.

"IDENTITY READING??" echoed the whole guild. Aglia blinked a few times then rolled her eyes. "Yeah Identity Reading. I dunno how i have it, i just do."

Everyone was silent for a moment

"Cool!!!!!!!!!!" Obviously Natsu. I scoffed. "Okay Aglia, you rest up. You're gonna need it." I said in a naggy tone. "Yes daddy!" She said sacarstically. I laughed at her playfulness. "Gray... Clothes... Again...!" Scolded Erza.

"WHA-?!"

"I knew that was gonna happen."

I glared at Natsu who was whistling away innocently. Narrowing my eyes further, i threw a piece of ice at him.

"Take that you!"

"Hey i didnt say go!!"

"Who cares! I dont! Die you stupid warhog!!"

"Im not a freaking warhog!! Do you even know what warhogs are?!"

"Yeah! They're your relatives!"

"Oh you are so-"

But Natsu was cut off by the door slamming open and two girls running in. "Aggie! You okay?" Yelled one. Oh. They must be her mates.