Be My Romeo (a Gray Fullbuster F.F.)

**Lucy's POV**

"Oh no you dont you irritating cat!"

"Since when was i a cat?! Huh?! Tell that to Happy!"

"Get out of my way!"

"No! Never!"

"Shut up and stay shut up-ed!"

"That isnt even a word!"

I sighed wearily. "Sagittarius help me shut them up please!" I sighed, face palming the table. Wendy shot me an apologetic smile. "Why meeeee!! Of all people!!!!!" I groaned. Since Erza was away on a mission, Mirajane had put me in charge of making sure Gray and Natsu dont murder each other. Sagittarius saluted me. "At your service, moshi moshi!"

Ive been his key holder for so long and i still dont know what with the "moshi moshi" thing. Oh well. As long as he shuts them up!

Sagittarius aimed two arrows at them, one each. The arrows pierced them by the collar of their shirts, pinning them to the wall.

"Hey- what is wrong with you, you horse-headed freak!?!" Yelled Gray. "Im sorry! Moshi moshi! Mistress Lucy orders! I am truly sorry, moshi moshi!" He said as he shimmered away

"LUCY!" the two of then accused me at the same time. "Well you two were squabbling away so i decided to let Sagittarius handle it." I shrugged as Wendy supressed a small giggle and Levy smirked. "Not so hard to fight now right boys?" She said her smirk growing.

"No! Its just as easy!" Said Gray, swinging his leg and hitting Natsu who was pinned next to him

"Uh! Ow!"

"Hm! Owww!"

I laughed as Levy had a "i give up!" expression. Those boys.

"Gray, Natsu, stop it! You might-"

SMASH!!

__________________________________

This is the intro only! To all other Fairy Tailers, who you like the most? :D

I ship Graylu, though im not writing a Graylu FF, well, i'll leave that for the TV anime. ;)

-Audrey