XII

3 r d. P O V

It was the last day in Hawaii, today they planned to go around by couples to places they want to.

"Where should we go?" Hyunjin asked wonyoung, wanting to know what she wants.

"Anywhere you want to," wonyoung smiled at him.

"Should we go to the beach again?" Hyunjin asked as he doesn't know either.

"Sure," wonyoung clinged on to his arm and they went to the beach again.

...................

"Sunsets were always healing to me," wonyoung mumbled.

(English = Bold)

"Vicky?" A man came up to wonyoung.

Wonyoung recognized the voice and turned around. Hyunjin also glared at the stranger.

"Poul? Is that you?" Wonyoung asked and hyunjin looked at wonyoung.

"Yeah it's me Poul james," poul told her and wonyoung hugged him.

Hyunjin looked at them with an intense stare.

"It's been so long since I have seen you before. Did you suddenly miss me? No wait why are you here? Until when? Are you here for goo-"

Wonyoung laughed at him being all silly and released the hug. "Take it slow will you!"

The guy also laughed then finally he noticed hyunjin.

"Who is this guy?"

"Oh hyunjin he i-"

"Sam is my name and I am her boyfriend. May I know what's your relation with wonyoung?"

Poul laughed and looked at wonyoung. "So your korean name is wonyoung? And Mr.Sam I assume that you guys just started dating. I am Vick- no I mean wonyoung's first love."

Hyunjin gulped first love? "Well you know first loves are not meant to be anyway."

"She chased after me all those years. Look at you, grown up so well." Poul ruffled wonyoung's hair then wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Please keep your manners," hyunjin pulled wonyoung to himself by her wrist.

Her back hit his tensed up chest making her blush madly.

"Vicky this guy is worth it. And Sam don't worry I have a boyfriend already, Vicky is just like a sister to me." After all Poul was gay, hyunjin sighed in relief.

"Hope you last long with your boyfriend, please invite us to your wedding someday." Hyunjin smiled at him, Poul liked hyunjin.

"I will make sure to I gotta go now. Take care Vicky and Sam, I will text you later Vicky."

And Poul was gone like that, they were together alone.