iiv

3 r d     P O V

Hyunjin just got out of the shower and he was annoyed by the sound of doorbell.

"Yah open the door will you?!" Hyunjin shouted thinking Wonyoung is inside.

He was still half naked having a towel wrapped around his waist as his hair was all wet and his solid abs were stamped tightly to his body.

As he peeked out the shower he saw no trace of Wonyoung.

He sighed and walked to the door and looked through the small hole to see Wonyoung standing impatiently outside.

He swung the door open, Wonyoung's eyes widen but, soon her eyes were glued to his abs then slowly went to his face. Checking him out in every single detail to find out that he has a mole on his neck. And his lips were thick and he, himself was good looking.

"Do you like the view?" Hyunjin asked as he smirked kinda felt proud.

"Omona!" Wonyoung finally looked away as she cursed at herself and hid her face behind the things she got him.

"Took you long enough babe," the last word made Wonyoung go wild

"Took you long enough babe," the last word made Wonyoung go wild. "Come in if you don't want us to spend all day with me being half naked."

"Oh ah oh oh okay," Wonyoung was feeling tensed and awkward.

Hyunjin smiled at her cuteness then walked to his room to put some clothes on.

Wonyoung just went to the kitchen to prepare some decent breakfast for him

"Wonyoung ah did you feed Kkami?" Hyunjin shouted, and Kkami barked.

"Yes," Wonyoung answered as she didn't get her eyes of the breakfast she was making.

Hyunjin came out wearing simple yet formal looking clothes. He first took a look at what Kkami was doing and played with him.