iv

3 r d     P O V

"And your fake boyfriend" hyunjin said as his eyes didn't dare looking at her reaction.

"What is she like?" Wonyoung asked ignoring what he just said.

"She is my small bean, the person that makes my normal shirts look oversized. Cute puppie, that plays with kkami and her cute smile was everything to me." Hyunjin briefly explained ryujin to Wonyoung.

"Kkami?" Wonyoung asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh wait I will show you kkami," hyunjin said and a big smile appeared on his face before leaving her apartment.

She found this side of him amusing. How cute he was jumping over things with his long legs, excitedly. And how stupid and dumb he was, he could just show her who kkami was on the phone but he refused to.

H  Y  U  N  J  I  N' S      P O V

As soon as I was out of the apartment I ran to my apartment. Something was making me excitedly, maybe kkami?

As I pinned in my password and the door unlocked I heard Kkami's barks. Hearing his barks was motivating me to keep on with my happiness.

I held him up and stoke his fur as we left to Wonyoung's apartment.

"Kkami, Hyung will show you another person," I  stroke kkami continuously then hit the doorbell.

"Oh this is kkami?" Wonyoung asked as soon as she us.

"Yeah," I answered her with a big smile as I released him. Kkami started his investigation on the house, his usual self.

"Can I hold it," Wonyoung asked for permission and I nod.

"Kkami! Kkami! Come," Wonyoung kept calling out for him.

Of course he wouldn't just run to a stranger since I taught him so.

But I think I taught him wrong since he ran to Wonyoung's arms. It kinda surprised me, ryujin took 2 days to win over Kkami's heart but this girl did in seconds.

"Aigoo this bastard is a guy," Wonyoung said between her laughter as, she played with him.

He kept barking and the two slowly felt they were alone in this world completely ignoring my presence.

I hate to admit it but, I feel calm around Wonyoung. I feel that she is not just some stranger and I have met her a long time ago. But, I also know those are only feeling and she is a stranger.

"Wonyoung ah let Kkami free since, me and you have things to talk about." I told Wonyoung and she obeyed it.

But that bastard wasn't leaving her alone, Kkami would circle between her legs.

Kkami usually does that when he wants to be held.

"Kkami come to hyung, Kkami." I called himself and he ran to me as I held him for 3 seconds and freed him again.

. . . . . . . .

3 r d     P O V