PREVIW OF BOOK 2

I havent written 1 whole chapter so i would'nt be able to post it today! ( i am sorry but this is something special planned

here is a preview of chapter 1 of book 2

MY FORBIDDEN LOVE

DAMON’S POV

It has been almost 2 months since Klaus and Stefan have been back. A lot has happened over these months: Mikael woke up, Mikael died, Rebekah was there, and Rebekah was daggered. A lot happened but I couldn’t find the thing I was looking for… my love Alex. Klaus said that she ran away but I knew she wouldn’t do that, she wouldn’t leave without me, and she couldn’t. I knew that Klaus must have done something bad to her. I even checked the coffins that Klaus had. None of them had alex. But I didn’t know about the one that was sealed. It was said that the weapon it contained could kill Klaus. Stefan was back. But he wasn’t the same Stefan who was with elena. He was like the ripper Stefan I knew. There was also a new guy in my picture. It was this guy Caleb. He claimed being Alex’s friend and was a vampire. He told me that he warned alex about Klaus but he wasn’t able to save her. I knew that she wasn’t dead, she couldn’t be. So I did the next best thing that I could to find her, I woke Elijah up. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Caleb “What?” I said picking up the phone “Well damon, there is no need to be so rude! After all both of us are on the same team” he said in a sarcastic voice “Sorry, my fault. What happened caleb?” “Better, I found out something. Alex is not out somewhere, she is in Klaus’ mansion only. Apparently she is daggered.” “She couldn’t be daggered, I mean she is a hybrid. She couldn’t be daggered like Klaus couldn’t be.” “I don’t know. That is what a witch I know found out” “ok, bye I need to go” I said as I cut the call. As I walked towards the middle of the forest I saw.....................................

____________________________________________________________

VOTE THIS IF YOU LIKED THE PREVIEW. PLEASE COMMENT TOO.