Chapter 10 - Dinner Party

ALEX’S POV

I woke up this morning and realized in whose room I was. It was of Damon Salvatore’s….. my boyfriend. It has been around 2 weeks since me and damon had started dating. “Good morning baby!” Damon said “You up?” “Ya I couldn’t sleep well” I said. “Why?” “I feel like something bad is going to happen today!” “No nothing will happen dear, everything will be fine!” he said while giving me a kiss. I smiled and got up.

“I have to go Damon I left my clothes in my room I’ll see you downstairs!” “You have to go?” he said like a little baby. “Yes but I’ll meet you downstairs!” I winked at him and left the room in Damon’s shirt and shorts. I wemt to my room got dressed in my favourite boots , denim shorts and a loose t-shirt with a leather jacket and tied my hair up into a bun. And went downstairs. Stefan and Elena have been at the lakehouse since yesterday so we have the place all to ourselves. It was so nice.

I sat into the living room drinking blood poured into a glass and just sitting when suddenly I heard damon from behind. He was taking to Stefan on the phone “I’ll give you one good news Stefan” he said “Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night” . so ya being a werewolf and apparently a friend of the werewolf that bit rose tyler was a pain to everyone. So it was good that he left.

“Well.. I heard it from sheriff forbes who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood!” he continued as he came and sat right next to me. “Thus ending our werewolf chapter bring us to….” He said taking out a white oak dagger. I was so shocked I never knew that he had a plan of killing Uncle Elijah. Well to put him to sleep. “What????” I shouted snatching the phone from Damon’s hands and putting it on speaker “What the hell are you guys thinking about doing?” I said. “Well….. Damon will tell you about it!” Stefan said. “He better!” “Well bye Stefan got to run. Have a murder to plan!” Damon said ending the call.

I gave a ‘tell me what the hell is happening’ look. “Well….. it’s not what it sounds!” “So you are not trying to kill my Uncle with the dagger?” “so it is what it sounds!” “Not funny Damon!” “Come with me to the grill we’ll meet up with Ric and I’ll explain everything!” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the couch. He gave a small kiss which I of course couldn’t resist so I agreed and went to Mystic Grill with him. Moreover I needed some answers.

We got to the bar and met up with Alaric. We sat in a booth where Damon tries to explain everything. “So except your history lecture did you find anything on Elijah?” he asked Ric “No it was all very boring” “Must’ve been” “Of course Jenna found it charming!” “Is it jealously? Does it sound jealous” I joked “It kinda does” “Maybe we should talk about his later!” Alaric said pointing at me “It’s fine Ric im with you guys only! I am not with my family” “We have to find the right orputunity”  Damon said and only after a minute Uncle Elijah entered the grill along with Elena’s aunt Jenna!

“Look Jenna’s with her new boyfriend!” Damon mocked Alaric. I laughed at Ric’s expression. It was priceless. “Hi! Damon waved to Jenna and my Uncle “Hi guys” Jenna said as she came to our table along with my uncle. “Well.. as much as I would like to continue this I have papers to grade!” Ric said as he got up. Haha! Poor Ric! “You know what we should continue this lets have a dinner party!” Damon said. Dinner party?

Was Damon trying to get himself killed! “I don’t think that would be such a good idea Damon!” I said “It’ll be fun wouldn’t it Jenna?” “Ya it will be!” she said. “It’ll be my pleasure!” Uncle Elijah said with a smile looking at me. I excused myself to go to get myself a drink “Do you guys need anything?” “No thank you!” everyone said and I got up to get myself a drink. Uncle Elijah came with me to talk to me.