Chapter 12- Why are you here?

DAMONS POV

I woke up this morning and I felt fresh. I felt good. I saw that Alex was sleeping by my side and her hand rested on me. The girl I love was with me. She slept soundly so perfectly that I couldn’t get my eyes of her but I had to get up so I held her hand and kept it gently to the side of the bed. I got up and went downstairs where I saw Stefan standing worried. “Hey where’s Elena?” he asked me “How would I know she is your girlfriend.”

I saw Stefan running towards the basement and I followed him, As we reached the cellar we saw what we thought was expected. Elijah was missing.

ALEX’S POV

I woke up and heard shouting sounds downstairs. I got out of the bed and shouted “Hey guys! What’s the commotion all about?” as I went downstairs. “Hey, Elena is missing and guess who she is with?” Stefan said “Please don’t let it be my father Klaus!” I said “It’s much better. It’s your uncle Elijah!” Damon said. “Very funny!” I said sarcastically. They told me how dumb Elena has gone.

She woke up my uncle and is now somewhere with him. “You know what there is one thing… My uncle is a man of his word. If he said that he wouldn’t hurt her then he wouldn’t.” “We can only Hope!” Stefan said as he got up and went to his room.

A few hours later I got a call from Jenna, Elena’s aunt “Hi Alex!” “Oh! Hi Jenna what’s wrong?” “Where Elena? And where is Jeremy? No one is answering their phones!” “I’m so sorry Jenna I am here with Damon and Stefan and they are not here!” “Elena left me all these weird messages telling me to stay away from Ric. What’s going on?” I just remembered that Alaric’s body had been possessed by my father, Klaus.

“Well… It is really hard to explain over the phone but she was hoping that you could stay on campus a little while longer.” “Oh that is kind of hard to do for my kitchen.” “Wait you’re home?” “Ya! What’s going on? Where’s Elena? I am supposed to meet Ric at the grill for lunch to talk.” “Jenna listen to me don’t go to Alaric at the grill! I am going to come over now and explain everything!” I said cutting the call. “Stefan?” I shouted. He came down and stood in front of me “What’s wrong Alex?” “My father is wanting to meet Jenna. He is really dangerous I really don’t think we should let her go! I told her that I am coming and explain why and I really don’t know how to say it so can you please come with me as I know you are a good explainer and you know Jenna better than me?” “Sure! Let’s go!” “Damon, Baby are you coming?” “No honey I’ll be here you go!” “Are you sure?” “I am sure!” he said giving me a kiss.

Stefan and I rushed to Elena’s house. As I knocked on the door I saw Jenna opening it! “Hey! Thank you so much Jenna for not going to the grill.” I said as we entered. “Um….” “No it’s ok I can explain!” Stefan said. Jenna looked at us all confused and speechless “Hi Stefan!” we heard someone say behind us, “And Hi Alex!” It was Alaric/My Father. The four of us tried to act normal until my father made a move. I was controlling the rage and anger filled inside me for the last 500 years. My father took a knife and tried to stab Jenna with it I quickly pounced on him and hit him against the wall.

”Alex!” Jenna shouted “Stefan take her out of here now!” I said “You know you can’t kill me, my love!” “Oh watch me!” I said as I pushed the knife that I took from his hand far more into his neck!” ”I may not have a witch protecting me today  but if you kill this body what’s to stop me from using Jenna’s?” “STEFAN JUST TAKE HER!” I shouted as loudly as I could. I realised that the anger had turned my face into a vampire one. Veins were showing below my eyes. My eyes turned red. My fangs came out. Stefan rushed and took Jenna out. “Oh dear Alexandra you know you can’t possibly kill your own father! You are just to weak.” “You’re too big of a disgrace to be my father.” I saw my father turning really angry as I said it and I knew I possibly couldn’t kill Alaric so I just hit him really hard so he fell down. I rushed outside with tears filling my eyes! I cried my whole way back home.

As I reached home I saw that Elena was there and she was sitting and comforting Jenna. I saw Damon standing in one corner. He must have seen that I was crying before and rushed to me “What’s wrong Alex?” he said. I rushed to him and kept my head on his shoulder and cried. I couldn’t control myself. I knew that I had to see my father one of these times. But I never knew it would’ve been so hurtful. He hugged me tightly and said “It’s all going to be ok!” He kissed me on my forehead and comforted me.

We sat for a few hours in the library. I was telling him about my life when I didn’t even know the evil existed. When I was a child. When suddenly I heard Elena and Stefan coming in along with……… my uncle Elijah.  “What is he doing here?” I said as I got up “Elijah and I made a deal.” “Really?” Damon said “Two of you will get no harm in my hands.” My uncle said to Damon and Stefan “As for you Alexandra I will keep my distance from you as much as you want. I only ask for one thing from the three of you in return” “What?” I said “An apology!” he said. Stefan walked up to my uncle and said. I am sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect her” “I’m sorry? You really think I should owe you an apology. I don’t” I said as I walked away angrily to my room.  

__________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY SORRY SORRY! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I DID NOT HAVE MUCH TO ADD IN IT!

FIRST HOPE YOU LIKE ALEX AND DAMON TOGETHER AS A COUPLE I MEAN I SHP THEM. HOPE YOU DO.

SECOND SORRY TO THE DELENA FANS AS I WON'T BE SHOWING MUCH DELENA IN THIS BOOK!

AND THIRD I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY LONG!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON!

Xoxo.