Chapter 4:We had to get detention that day pt.2

Rin was engulfed in blue flames.

  Before you could get over that a voice interrupted and distracted you two,"That's right, I just wanted to see those flames. Those blue flames." you looked over to see Neuhaus talking like he knew everything," Since you're unwilling to use your "power" in front of other I took this chance to lure you away. But someone had to follow." he slightly turned his head to you before continuing. "Rin Okumura. Son of Satan.". Your eyes widened as everything connected in your mind.

 The ghoul went to attack Rin again and you went to shoot it but quickly saw Rin had it under control. While Neuhaus walked away you followed him. He walked out and looked back at you. "So you're trying to run away from the demon I see." he smirked. "I wouldn't run away from Rin!" you screamed as he went on like he knew everything. Smug bastard.... I think I'll show what happens when you mess with one of my friends.

~ Rins POV~

 I ran back into the classroom as the lights turned on. "Hey! Was there another ghoul that stayed behind here?" I yelled. Bon stuttered,"Y-you.. What about the other one?". I smirked "Me and Y/n got it. Did you get that other one, too?". Bon jumped at me and started attacking while Izumo looked around. "Where's Y/n?" she demanded as she pulled me and Bon away. "Huh?" I looked around as I realized she wasn't with me. She heard I'm the son of Satan. What if she tells everyone?

What if she ran away from me? I shook my head,"She was just with me a second ago!" I yelled before running out again. If that is what happened I need to get to her first.

Y/n's POV~

I walked back inside with Yukio and Neuhaus slowly behind them. They explained to me what was really going on but I didn't have a minute to tell Yukio what the smug bastard did to Rin. Rin tried to tell Yukio what happened before Mephisto kicked him in the head sending him to the wall. As Mephisto explained to everyone what happened I glared at Neuhaus. Not being able to get over my conversation with him.

Flashback~

"I know where you grew up. You should know that Rin is dangerous more than anyone in your class." he stated turning to you. You gritted your teeth,"Rin COULD be dangerous. But with the right skills and choices anybody COULD be dangerous! I could tell immediately he doesn't WANT TO HURT ANYONE!". Neuhaus laughed, "Nobody who's father is Satan hims-". "He is Father Fujomoto's son! He may have Satan's DNA but that does not make him his father. I do know that better than anyone in my class!" you yelled as tears pricked your eyes,"Until Rin intentionally hurts a good person I'm not turning my back on him! Whether or not he has Satan's blood!"

Flashback end~

You and your classmates were sitting in the infirmary, people getting  treated by the faculty. "Izumo I'm sure you did great!" you assured her before the two people that never talked got yelled at by Bon.You looked over to a guy wearing a black hoodie and another with a rabbit puppet, 'I don't remember seeing them do anything.' you thought,’I’ve never even heard them speak,’.

 You giggled as Rin talked about how the rabbit puppet guy was good at ventriloquism, “Did you just ignore what they said?”. Rin looked at you,”He was talking to Bon wasn’t he?”. You laughed before Shiemi started to move,”Shiemi do you need us to be quiet for you?”. She shook her head,”It’s okay, I’m fine now. I feel a lot better!” she assured everybody as she sat up. Shiemi’s eyes widened as she realized that people were thanking her,”Shiemi stop being so shy! We don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t thought so quickly on your feet! You should be proud of that,” you smiled at her with your hand on her shoulder. It was comfortable just to talk to everyone until Konekomaru asked,"Okumura, L/n, how did you guys defeat that ghoul?". Rin was a stuttering mess you sighed before answering,"Rin used his sword and I used my gun to aim for weak spots and tried to act as back up.". Rin smiled at you before he continued talking. You looked over and saw that Izumo was staring at Rin, ‘She’s trying to figure him out. Izumo seems like the type of person who wants to know how things happen,’. You sighed before going back into the conversation.

⥈Time Skip ⥈

 You laid on your bed trying to wrap your head around what Neuhaus had said. Rin kept it a secret from everybody because of people like Neuhaus. You scrunched up your nose as you tried to figure out if you should do anything with the information you had. You jumped up a bit when you heard a loud knock on your door. “Coming!” you yelled as you made your way to the door and opened it. You saw Izumo fiddling with the hem of her shirt before she put her hand out with two movie tickets,”I was planning to go to (new movie) with Paku but because she can’t go I’m giving these to you.”. You stared at the tickets before slowly grabbing them. Izumo sighed before she started walking back to her dorm, “Wait Izumo!” you said loudly. She turned around, “Why don’t you come with me to (new movie)?”. She stared at you before nodding,”Sure,” she muttered. “See you Saturday!” you yelled before closing the door to your dorm.