Chapter 13: Meeting with old friends.

You yawned as you woke up before looking at your alarm clock. Your eyes widened as you realized that you were over two hours late for school. You jumped out of bed and rushed to your closet quickly throwing on your uniform as your mind raced. 'Why didn't my alarm clock go off?' you thought before the light bulb went off in your head. It was Saturday! You grumbled to yourself about forgetting that face before trudging over to your bed and collapsing still having your uniform on, smiling as you felt yourself about fall to sleep. Right before your phone rang loudly. You groaned before answering it. "Hello?" you said. "Hey! Y/n me and Barret are throwing a dinner because of the tournament! Special people are gonna be there!" you heard Ami yell from wherever the hell shew as. A confused expression covered your features before you spoke again,"What tournament and who is gonna be there?". You heard Ami sigh, "I forgot that it wasn't announced to your school yet. Basically there's going to be a small tournament for training exorcists! A few schools are sending two people to participate in an exorcist tournament from cram schools across the country and guess who was chosen! Jun, Mari, and Kyle!" Ami yelled. Your eyes widened at the thought of them coming here,"They're gonna be here!". "Yup! True Cross is the a huge deal school so it is where the tournament's gonna be! I don't know who is gonna be the participants for your school but I'm sure you care more about them coming here right now! It's at 5!". You smiled,"I'll definitely be there Ami!" you promised before hanging up.  

   You smiled at the thought of seeing your team again before walking to your closet and throwing on (fav. casual outfit). You had given up at the thought of falling back asleep because you were too excited for them coming to even think about it. You pulled your hair into a ponytail before grabbing your bag and walking out. 'It's not awhile before I have to head out to Ami's. I had to ask Yukio some questions about one assignment. I guess I can check True Cross for him before heading to the dorms since it's closer.' you decided before pulling out the key to get to the academy and walking up to one of the doors. You walked in and shut the door before you traveled to Yukio's classroom. As you were walking you noticed that Rin and Bon were there. "Hey guys!" you smiled waving to get their attention/ They both looked over to you before smiling back at you,"Hey Y/n." both of them responded. They sent each other glares before looking back at you, "What are you guys doing here?" you asked. "Yukio had some stuff to do with Mephisto, and us three are planning on going out for a meal later." Rin explained. You nodded before you all heard two voices arguing. You gave each other confused looks before running to where the sound was coming from. Though, once you got to where the sound was coming from it was silent except for you guys trying to catch your breath from the run. "Where the hell was that sound coming from?' Bon asked looking at both of you for an answer. You shook your head, "I don't know.... But we should probably get back." you all decided before walking back to Yukio's class. Yukio quickly explained your questions for your assignment and you went back to your dorm to finish it. 

  You sighed as you pushed your homework away from you. You got less than half of it done and were already so done with it. You pushed yourself up from your bed and decided that you would walk around town and look for something cool to do. You looked around and saw Izumo sitting at a cafe and was reading a book. You were about to walk up to her when you felt someone crash into you.   

                                           ~Timeskip of a few hours and Rin's POV~

         Yukio, Bon, and I went over to Y/n's dorm. I had text her that we wanted to hang out but I didn't get a response. Bon knocked on her door and we waited for a few seconds and all we heard was shuffling and a loud 'OW!'. We gave each other confused looks before the door opened. A girl with blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and bright blue eyes. "Who are you?" she asked. "Uh.... Ryuji Sugoro." Bon said pointing to himself,"Yukio and Rin Okumura." pointing to the both of us. She nodded before looking to an area we couldn't see,"Y/n! Do you know a Rin, Yukio, and Sugoro?" she asked. "Yes! Now will you pleas-" Y/n started until she got cut off. The girl nodded before turning to look back at us, "I'm sorry but Y/n can't see anyone right now." she stated. "Well can we at least come in?" Bon asked. The girl gave Bon a small glare before sighing,"Let me rephrase. I can't open this door for you right now.". "Please just let us in." Yukio asked stepping closer to the door. The girl opened her mouth to speak before she was pulled away. "Yeah I'm doing the talking right now!" another girl's voice stated. "Oh no..." the blonde girl whispered before our view was cut off by another girl. She had a purple pixie cut and was chewing gum. "Listen.... whoever the hell you are. What my sister meant is that we are not opening this door.'" the girl stated. Yukio started to glare at her," Let us in.". The girl got a smirk and leaned as close as she could without leaving the door," It's not like you can make me. And if you think I could.... well if that's the case you wouldn't understand my insult anyways." the girl smirked. 

  Yukio's eyes widened and the girl got pulled away and was replaced by the blonde girl. "Sorry about my sister. But she was right we can't open the door." she smiled. "Ah! Jun HELP ME! SHE'S ATTACKING! SHE'S ATTACKING!" the other girl yelled after hearing a loud 'thud!'. The door was quickly slammed shut and we heard a crash. We looked at each other and Yukio opened the door and used his arm to unhook the latch. We slowly entered and saw the purple-haired girl clutching her foot and the blonde one lecturing her and we saw Y/n laying on the floor glaring at the both of them. Y/n kept glaring at them before she noticed us. "Hey guys!" Y/n smiled. "Why are you on the floor?" Bon asked. She lifted up one of her legs and there was a piece of fabric wrapped around her ankle to a leg of a chair. "They're worried that I'm going to beat up a girl that totally deserves it." she explained. 

                                                                              ~Your POV~

   The three guys looked at you shocked and you were about to explain what you meant before Jun interrupted," Mari and I aren't saying she doesn't deserve it but if you end up in a fight it could take you out of running for the tournament." Jun lectured. Mari rolled her eyes,"I'm with Y/n we could've just kept our mouths shut." she shrugged. "Not helping." Jun glared at her. "Wasn't trying to." Mari shrugged before walking into your kitchen. You looked back to the guys,"This girl from my old school insulted Ami. She's probably the one person I want to beat up the most in the world." you explained. Jun looked at the guys,"I'm Jun Lennon and this is my step-sister Mari Lennon.". The guys nodded and they all started talking and acting like they had been friends forever. You went back to glaring at them,"Are you guys just gonna ignore the fact that I'm tied up?" you asked them. Mari nodded,"Yeah, we are.". You reached out and grabbed her ankle, throwing off her balance and she fell on her butt.. again. "Why'd you do that?" Mari complained. You shrugged,"You were asking for it.". She glared at you before finally deciding to untie your ankle. "Come on we gotta get ready for Ami's dinner." Jun stated with her arms crossed,"Are you guys coming too?" she asked Rin, Yukio, and Bon. Yukio nodded,"She invited us this morning.". After you all said your goodbyes you all got ready for Ami's dinner.

   Mari smirked as she grabbed a your favorite f/c dress. "You should wear this tonight!" she stated. You looked at her confused,"Why?". Her smirk grew,"Well... Kyle's gonna be there. Not to mention it seemed as if you were giving that boy with messy hair the 'look'." she explained before laughing at your red face. "Kyle and I are over. Besides... what exactly is the 'look'?" you asked confused but you still felt a little embarrassed that she pointed out your crush. Mari rolled her eyes,"The 'look' is what you look like when you stare at your crush. Yours is really easy to tell because we've been friends for so long." she explained before she went back to raiding your closet. Jun walked in with a dark blue shirt and a flowing black skirt and smiled softly at you. She noticed the dress and picked it up,"This would look really cute on you Y/n." she stated smoothing out the few wrinkles in the dress. Mari smiled coming out of your closet and grabbed the dress before throwing it at you. "See! Jun agress with me so go into the bathroom and put that dress on!" Mari commanded. You rolled your eyes, giving in, before going to the bathroom to change. "Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with you guys." you mumbled to yourself. "Heard that!" Mari yelled. 

A/N:

  Sorry not a lot happened in this chapter! I was trying to show Jun and Mari's personalities and sort of put some character development. More is going to happen later on and I promise I actually have a great idea of where I want this story to go! I'll try to get a chapter up Wednesday but if I don't please don't be mad because we're performing a scene in my English class. Hope you all liked the chapter and have a great day!