MY REGULAR LIFE

Rui POV:                                                                                                                                                                It's been three weeks since I last talked to Rei, and believe me, a lot has happened.

         It all started when Sakura and I made friends.  We've been sharing her room and had some talks, talks as in I told her about the plan.  I couldn't help it, she and her Mom are just so nice! 

        I am now currently enrolled in Forest place Middle with Sakura.  We left to go to school when she finally broke the ice.

" Well Rui," said Sakura, " this is your first day at school so I guess I should explain something to you.  I have a small group of friends but for the most part, a lot of the girls there are really -"

" Prissy, snobby, annoying, idiotic, arrogant little jerks?" I answered.

" If you put it like that, the yes.  I don't try to be mean but they're just really mean.  All of  the teachers there are really prissy except for Mr. Garrison.  He's like the definition of awesome.  Oh,and there's this one guy that's really- uh, you know what?" Sakura said.

" What?" I asked.

"Lets just ggo to school, I havve this feeling tat, we're being watched, said Sakura as she walked ahead.

I looked around and muttered " You may be watching me, but I will get you. back, and you won't hurt Sakura.  Not as long as I'm here, Rei." 

      As I walked off,I heard the sound of feet crunching in the leaves.

      The footprints, aren't mine.