THE TRUE PLAN

CHAPTER 2: THE TRUE PLAN

I watched as this " Sakura" chick exited her room. When she left I sighed and searched for my book.

I flipped past the pages until I found the one I wanted.

" Rei? Big brother, where are you? Hello?" I asked quietly.

" Wh- wh- 'ello?" said Rei, as the screen finally came into focus.

" Rei!! I arrived at the house! What now? The subject, Sakura, is busy getting ready to clean me up I guess. I don't have a lot of time so hurry up! Please," I said.

" Oh my simple minded little sister, you know the plan. You get in there, make friends then sabotage her!!! Get her to sign the paper of realms so she can leave!! Once she signs it she'll be stuck in the fantasy world for a year. If she doesn't have at least thirteen friends to support her, and someone who can say they love her, and mean it, she and her friends will return to the real world, which, will never happen. If she fails, which she will, she will be stuck in that world forever with no friends to help her. She will be hated and I shall RULE the people. I will finally be the top and they will all be my servants!!" yelled Rei.

" B-but, what about me Brother?" I whimpered.

" Didn't I say you ALL shall be my servants?" said Rei.

" But we've been planning this for months and you promised we'd rule together! I did all the work in making all those other people fail, making them trapped in that world so Sakura could be miserable!!! I did all the work and you promised we'd rule together!!!" I said.

" And that proves how stupid you are," Rei yawned, " I'm ashamed that you and I are related. You should have known I would betray you. I thought you would realize it, and then I would actually rule with you, seeing that you were smart. But atlas, you are foolish and stupid and you deserve to be my peasant! Carry out this plan and ruin Sakura's life and I just might promote you to my personal servant," Rei winked as his image faded away, leaving only his evil laugh to haunt Rui.

" I, I can't believe he betrayed me!!! I came into his home and he was so nice. He treated me like his sister and now he just wants to use me like a dog. We may not really be siblings but I looked up to him like my Brother. He was the only thing I had left, and now he wants to use me for his own, filthy, personal use. He is not going to use me like that. I will not submit myself like that. Oh, I'll play along as a seven year old orphan, but I'm also going to ruin Rei, and see how he likes it. Being used that is,". I smirked at my plan and put up The Book of Home.

" Um, it's ready-" Sakura yelled.

I walked in the bathroom with my clean clothes.

" Rui," I smiled, " my name is Rui, and I think we're going to be great friends,".