"What the fuck?!"

Christmas passed, as well as New Year, and not a single accident happened. Her parents still noticed that there was something going on in her mind but she reassured them that it was nothing.

Was this the reason why Anne went back in time?

So that she could fix this?

So that she could save her mom?

Or was all of this a fluke and she'd wake up with everything back to normal. Her mom dead, along with Chris disappearing in her life.

Maybe. Maybe not. But Anne is proud of herself that she was able to save her mom. She was grateful to whoever did this and Anne believes that she will remember this phase of her life until the day she dies.

February arrived and of course, Anne's date for her senior prom is her boyfriend Chris. They'd started talking about colleges and what would happen after high school, but Chris is decided that she'd follow Anne to wherever she'd be going.

"Are you sure about UCLA?" Anne asked Chris, "Malia and I applied there because we want to try nursing. Jess applied there because apparently it has an engineering program."

"I'm sure about this, Anne." Chris answered confidently, "You've asked that a hundred times. I want to teach kids how to play basketball someday and since it has an Education program, I think I'll make a pretty good P.E. teacher."

Anne looked at her suspiciously because she didn't want to force Chris into anything he doesn't want. "C'mon, don't pout now." Chris smiled at her before giving her a hug.

"I just don't want to force you to a school you don't like. This is college we're talking about."

"You don't have to worry Anne. I'm a hundred percent sure."

They stayed silent for a while before Anne mumbled, "Just a few more months and we'll be graduating. Can you believe that?"

"I know," Chris said, "I can't wait for graduation." He kissed the top of Anne's head and she allowed herself to revel the moment with her boyfriend.

" He kissed the top of Anne's head and she allowed herself to revel the moment with her boyfriend

"Anne. Anne, wake up."

"Five more minutes..."

"C'mon Anne. It's six thirty. We all know you take a shower for about an hour."

Anne groaned as she felt her dad gently shake her shoulder. His words still not sinking in to her tired brain, she pulled her blanket up on her face before mumbling, "Why do I need to wake up early?"

"Why?" her dad sounds shocked, "Today's the first day of school!"

Anne jumped up from her bed and shouted, "What the fuck?!"

"Just kidding! Just kidding!" her dad laughed but Anne was still looking at her with wide eyes, "Today's your graduation day, you need to get ready, champ."