Chapter 14

Vote for Pop Viewers Choice awards!!!!!!

hehhehehehe Yun lang :)

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

It's been eight weeks. Eight weeks since everything had happened and Sarah was still trying to get her life back in order. She found an under-the-table job through Vice, as his assistant in the law firm. She loved Vice. They had immediately became close friends, and Sarah felt like she was now somewhat happy that there was someone else she knew that would take care of Xyriel. Vice made sure they were okay, and dragged them everwhere. 

Vice on the other hand, was thrilled to have Sarah as a friend. She was always game when he wanted to explore new places, and she joked around with him, not moving away just because he was gay.

Because of the factthat Sarah and Xyriel were apparently "Tourists" (According to their visas), she couldn't put Xyriel into school, but she homescholled her everyday after work, teaching her everything she knew.

No one troubled them anymore. They were living perfectly fine, almost like the people they were before. Sarah wanted to forget everything that happened. She wanted to take it off like and old skin, and throw it in the trash. The only problem was, there were some things that she didn'twant to forget.

"Xyriel, tara na, hinihintay na tayo ng tita Vice mo."

"Sige ate, I'm almost done."

They were off to dinner with Vice as a monthsary treat. Eight weeks. Two months since the came to Toronto. Sarah just wanted to stay at home, but Vice had joined forces with Xyriel to make her come.

"Girl sige na, two months ka na sito oh! kailangan natin mag celebrate!"

"Ayaw ko, wag na please" Sarah begged.

"Hay nako girl, sasama ka, nakapag reserve na ako sa Mandarin. Sasama ka!"

"Ayaw ko nga eh! Ikaw na lang."

"Eh kaninong monthsary ba to? Sayo nga diba?"

"Eh! Ayaw ko nyan."

"Sige na sis, nag oo na si sweetie pie eh!"

"Teka teka teka....sino si sweetie pie?"

"Sino ano... AAAAYYYYYYYY Si xyriel! Sa tingin mo?"

"Hmmmm Hindi Kaya! Baka yan ang dahilan kung bakit parati ka nasa may basketball court."

"ah uh..HOY AH Ikaw ha, ang dami mong alam. At tsaka, wag ibago ang topic! Sasama ka!"

"Ano ba yan, sige na nga."

"Ayun naman pala, nag pakahirap pa ako, umoo na din si bakla"