Seven

Season Five, Episode TwentySweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

Today was going to be an exciting day, at least Max hoped it was. Callie father was visiting the hospital today, she had met him only a handful of times but that was when Callie was dating guys and not girls.

"Is he here yet?" Max looked at Arizona as they walked to the nurses station.

"If you're talking about Calliopes Dad, then the answer is, I don't know cause I'm not gonna meet him because we just started dating and it's way too soon" Arizona turned to the nurses station and handed Max a chart.

"And Cal's okay with that?" Max asked, sitting down on the empty chair. If she didn't have this baby soon, she was gonna flip.

"Yeah, her idea. The mans here for one day, then he's gone. No muss, no fuss" Arizona smiled, taking out her pen and hand it to Max so she could sign off on a few things.

Max looked up at the opening elevator, both Callie and Mr. Torres walking out of it and then she noticed George walking toward them. Oh shit, she thought.

"Run. Run for your life" Callie whispered very loudly.

"What do you men run for my life?" He stopped and looked at her.

All of a sudden, Mr. Torres grabbed George by the collar and slammed him against the wall, "Oh crap"

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now" Mr. Torres told him, his teeth gridding together after every word.

"Please, if you're going to kill him at least do it off hospital property" Max pleaded with the man as she walked closer. 

"Dad, Stop it" Callie rolled her eyes at Max before looking at her Dad.

"He committed adultery" Mr. Torres replies back with the same tone as before.

"Who hasn't? I slept with him before we were divorced so technically, George isn't the only one who cheated" Callie told her Dad while pointing at a passing Graham.

"Oh my god, you slept with Graham?!" Max shouted, walking closer to Callie so she could see the look on her face clearer.

Before Graham could scurry off, Mr. Torres let go of George and grabbed Graham instead, "Oh, god"

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now"

"Graham Dumont. Grand to meet you" Graham told him, his face was getting redder by the second.