Twenty

Season Seven, Episode ThreeSuperfreak

Superfreak

The absoulte highest thing on Max's hate list was board meetings, which was kind of ironic considering the whole her owning the hospital thing, "Almost all of the surgeons in your program have been cleared to operate. The remaining cases will be referred to Dr. Wyatt, and she'll clear those people when she feels they're ready"

"What about Christina Yang? What's the timeline there?" Derek spoke up with a tiredness in his voice.

"Dr. Perkins felt that we should assign Dr. Yang to something low-stress for a few months- research, admin duties" Richard spoke for Perkins, which perked Max up in disbelief.

"Let's maybe no do that. We all know Yang, she thrives on surgery if we do thing she'll leave. I know she would cry at the thought of being on my service but maybe Dereks or Hunts?" Max spoke up, she'd be damnd if she let Christina leave this hostipital before it was her time.

"She's not on anyone service Max. She'll be in the hosptial, she just wont got near a surgery" RIchard said, disregarding everything Max said.

"I agree with Max, if you dothat, she'll leave. She wont come back to this program, put her on my service"

"I already tried it, Shepherd" Hunt tells him.

"Hunts right, she's not ready"

"SHe wasnt ready before, maybe now she is" Miranda adds.

"I think we should give him a shot"

"Well, especially if nothing else is working"

"And Derek just might be the right amount of annoying to get the job done" Max joked but sighed when she looked around the table. "Do we really think she's really or do we just want her to be? If we push her hard enough shes going to give up"

"She crawled under a table in the O.R two weeks ago" Dr Perkins announces created an uproar a monks the group.

"She goes, I go" Derek says suddenly which makes the group stop. Max looks over at Mark and he gives her a simple nod, "Us too" They say as they look at Derek.

"That's insane"

Once again the group starts talking very loudly at eachother, which gets nothing done really, "This isnt helping!" Max stands from her chair and yells, "We;re all worried about Christina here, there sno question about that, at least if shes on Dereks service, he can watch her and give his best assesment on what should proceed. Maybe Christna needs to go through this to come back & we should let her, dont make this harder on her just because of selfish reasons" She looks at Derek when she says that "Dr. Perkins, If Derek can provide some sort of report, will that help?"

"I suppose but I dont really suggest it"

"Great so it's settled. Derek you take Christina, don't push her or she'll break. I'm going to call Leo. Meeting whatever" Max leaves the room with a kiss on Marks cheek, walking out she gives Christina a pointed look and she gets a low smile back.