Chapter 27.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

WILL AYUMI LIVE?! WILL YUKA LIVE?! WILL SEIKO LIVE?! WILL EVERONE ELSE LIVE?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z! LMFAO Just kidding, FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAP OF THIS STORY

Shinozaki's POV

        "You promise to bring everyone back? Even.."

        "Yes even those two. I've gathered that one girl's soul, so, do we have a deal?"

        I opened my mouth so answer, but then Hinoe and Yoshiki decided to answer for me.

        "Like hell!" They both exclaimed simultaneously.        

        "Guys! This is my decision! So please.. Just stay put." I said.

        "NO! Ayumi I can't lose you again, I can't bear to lose you again, please I beg of you don't do this!" Yoshiki pleaded.

        "You're my little sister! How am I suppose to explain your death to our parents?! To those little kids back at my home?! HOW?!" Hinoe screamed.

        "Ayumi we won't let you, we'll fight these things together, please!" Yoshiki insisted.

       "And then what?! What if one of us gets overtaken by one of those things?! More people will be gone than people being alive."

        "But- But-, you can't just leave me!"

        "But if I do, everyone will come back! Even the amount of people who died in this town! The odds are stacked against me Yoshiki.. I have no choice."

        "NO! I won't let you!!" He yelled. He snatched my arm and didn't let go. "Don't!"

        I pulled away as best as I could. "I have to... too much odds, not enough evens.. I'm sorry, but this is my decision and to save everyone I'm going to have to do it!" I strained on my words as I struggled to get out of Yoshiki's clutches.

        "It a deal or what?!" Naho asked again, impatience rising in her voice. "I do not like repeating myself for people." She growled.

        "Let go!" I yelled.

        "Never!" Yoshiki yelled back.

        "Sorry for this then!" I kicked him in the crotch, causing him to loosen his grip on me. Which gave me the chance to escape his clasp on me.

        I quickly ran away from him. "No, wait!!" He yelled, started to run after me.

        "It's a deal Naho, It's a deal!" I yelled. A small smirk was quickly on her face.

        "Very well then. Your life should be gone before the sun comes up from the east." She pointed where east was at. "When it comes up, everyone will be dead, understand?"

        "Yes! I understand!" I yelled.

        She smiled even wider now. "Excellent."

        She quickly walked away, taking Shinohara with her. "Seiko!!" Nakashima screamed. Mochida caught her from running after Naho.

        "Don't! It won't do any good, Shinohara wouldn't want you to risk your life for her. She would want you to be safe." Mochida said to her.

        She still tried to run. "No! I have to save Seiko, I can't live without her!!"

        "Don't worry you'll get her back. " I said.

        "Ayumi I won't let you!" Yoshiki quickly reached for my hand. I dodged it.

        "No!" I began to run, but thanks for Yoshiki's speed he caught on pretty easily. I started to dodge his arms.

        "Caught you!" Suddenly someone out of no where caught me. 

        "Hey! Let go!" I looked up to see Kinomoto.

        "Kinomoto let go!" I yelled.

        "No I won't let you sacrifice yourself!" He yelled back at me.

        Yoshiki finally made it where we were. "Oh, the only good thing you do." Yoshiki sneered.

        "Like hell I'd let her try to do this." Kinomoto replied.

        "Hey I'm right here!" I shouted.

        "And you are going to stay there while we take care of things." Yoshiki said.

        "NO!" I screamed, as the same thing I did to Yoshiki, I kicked Kinomoto in the crotch.

        "Fuck!" He strained out. I pushed him away and began running.

        I quickly moved in different alley ways so they would lose me. I kept running and running until it hurt to the core.

        I stopped and fell to the floor. I was hyperventilating. My lungs, legs, and my head was punding! I shouldn't have run that long, it hurt!

        I didn't hear any running so I guess I was safe from them. For now..

        How on earth was I going to sacrifice myself? Oh god I should have thought this through.,

        I looked up at the stars. I'm running out of time! I thought. Questions raced through my mind. How the hell was I supposed to accomplish this?!

        I looked more to my right, still looking up. Staring at the water tower in uptown.

        Then at that point I remember Naho appearing at the lighthouse. She threw me off something that high.. This was higher.

        "Maybe.." I said quietly. If I almost died from the lighthouse incident, then this could.. work.

       "Yes, that's it!" I yelled.

        "Shinozaki!"

        "Ayumi!" I could hear people calling my name. I have to be quick, or they'll catch up with me. I quickly stood up and got on my feet.

        Water tower here we come. I quickly began running as soon as I stood up.

Kishinuma's POV

        "Where is she?"

        "I don't know, why are you asking me?" 

        "I wasn't asking you, you idiot."

        "You're the idiot, dumb ass."

        "Oh yeah?" 

        Me and Kinomoto got into a heated argument, but quickly stopped as soon the subject that had Ayumi's name on it.

        "Yoshiki!" I quickly turned around to see Satoshi running after us, with the rest of our group.

        "Where's Shinozaki?" He asked.

        "I don't know, we lost her. We're trying to find her before she does something she's going to regret."

        "What about you? Any luck?" I asked.

        "Nah, no luck. We didn't see her." He said.

        "Hey, man sorry about Yuka." I said, feeling a little bad for him. Even though I used to hate this insensitive fuckwad last year.

        "It's um.. fine. Lets just keep looking."

        "Lets hope we find her in time." I finally said.

UH OH, WILL AYUMI LIVE? WILL SEIKO STILL LIVE? WHAT ABOUT POOR YUKA?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGON BA- You know what I'm not going to even try, COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW. I FOLLOW BACK. :D