Chapter 36.

Please comment, vote, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

KAY SO LETS RECAP: THEY TAKING AYUMI AND YUKA SOMEWHERE SO KEEP READING :D!

Kishinuma's POV

        After the most longest walk I've ever endured, we made it to our destination, which I never guessed it would Hinoe's place.

        Kizami helped with Ayumi, so she was kept intact through the whole way. Thank God.

        We entered Hinoe's dwelling and carefully laid Ayumi on the nearest couch.

        I looked up to see Hinoe laying Yuka on the couch, opposite of the one we laid Ayumi on. "So, what now?" I asked her.

        She sighed, but this one was shaky. "Now it is time for the hardest part."

        She turned around to face me. "Finding another volunteer." I knew exactly what she meant.

        "Big brother?" I flinched at the voice, thinking at first that it was Yuka. I quickly turned around to see Miki peeking out from the same hallway Ayumi made her promise, staring at Ayumi with a horrified expression.

        "Wha-what happened?!" She stuttered in a whisper, I could see her trembling, a hand hovering over her mouth. Three heads popped out from the same corner as well. Yuki, Tokiko, and Ryou..

        "What happened to Onee-chan?!" Yuki demanded.

        Ryou and Tokiko just stared in horror just like Miki. Yuki did the same but she spoke up.

        "Can't you hear me?!" She stomped her way toward me and pulled on my shirt hard. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ONEE-CHAN?!" She screamed.

        I stared at her tear stained face. Eyes still flowing with tears. "Please I'm begging you, tell me! Tell me now!" She pleaded.

        "She fell..." I replied quietly. Not saying anything else to her. She narrowed her eyes in anger.

        "And you.. let her?! YOU LET HER?!" She screamed out. Literally balling up her fists in fury.

        I slowly looked down, staring at the ground. "I.. didn't want to.." I began to ball up my fists this time

        I immediately looked up staring Yuki right in the eyes with the same amount of fury. "I NEVER WANTED TO!!" I yelled.

        Clasping two hands on Yuki's shoulders, I yelled, "I COULDN'T SAVE HER! I COULDN'T!!"

        Suddenly I just fell to my knees, staring down again. I whimpered a bit, as tears flowed down my face. "I never wanted to.. Oh God Ayumi, AYUMI I'M SORRY!!" It was silent for a second after I screamed.

        "Big brother.." Miki quietly said, still behind the corner of the hallway.

        "God damn it! AYUMI YOU PROMISED! DAMN IT I SAID I'M SORRY, PLEASE!! Please, co-come back to me.." I cried, Yuki immediately gave me a hug. She started crying as well.

        "Onee-chan!!" She cried out, she bawled into my chest as I wrapped two arms around her. Hugging her tightly, sharing the same pain.

        I wonder if life really is worth living for now..

Shinozaki's POV

        I heard a crack of thunder. With a gasp I quickly looked behind me. Oh great nostalgia..

        Yoshiki clasped another hand on my arm. "Shinozaki, a storm is brewing, we have to go come on-"

        I yanked my arm away. "No! Leave me be, just leave me alone!" I yelled.

        "Shinozaki what's gotten into you?!" The sound of thunder grew louder. I was practically being pushed by the wind.

       "Shinozaki!! Lets just go back inside the school and wait out the storm!" Yoshiki suggested.

        This all doesn't add up.. This isn't life! I'm dreaming I must be.

        I felt him pulling me toward the school, but with all the strength I've mustered I managed to pull away.

        "No!" I broke into a run. Running away to anywhere that was away from here. There must be am escape route there has to be!!

        "God damn it Shinozaki!" I heard him exclaim, I didn't bother to look back. I already knew he was chasing after me.

        The wind was literally pushing me back, I could see grey clouds hovering above me. Just waiting to ruin my day.

        I felt rain on me. Soon enough it began pouring, it resembled the same storm as before. When I was on top of the water tower.

        "Shinozaki! It's not safe for us to be out here! Lets just hide ourselves from the storm at least! SHINOZAKI!!" I heard him scream out. Doesn't he know his limits?

        "SHINO- AYUMI!!" He finally yelled. I collapsed onto the floor on my knees as soon as I heard his call out my first name.

        Everything is falling apart.. How could this happen.. I quickly stood up as soon as I could, but Yoshiki grabbed onto me as soon as he got the chance.

        "N-no! Let go just stop!!" I cried out. He quickly turned me around and pulled me in for a hug.

        "God damn it Shinozaki! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why this all of the sudden? WHY ARE YOU CAUSING ME MORE WORRY THAN USUAL?!" He yelled from behind my back.

        He pushed me apart a bit to look at my face. I was soaking wet. My pig tails were no longer held together, my hair was down and it was just as wet as my clothes. The storm was pushing us different directions, but it never bothered Yoshiki. He tried his best to keep us in place beside the road, on the sidewalk.

        "Worry you.. more.." I mumbled, not focusing on anything at all actually.

        "Yes, Shi-Ay-Ayumi," he paused, a bit uncomfortable with saying my first name, "I care Ayumi, understand? Just explain what's wrong, talk it out and please just stop acting crazy!"

        "Yoshiki.." I trailed off.

        Maybe everything had fallen apart after all.

I ADDED A PICTURE OF AYUMI WITH HER HAIR DOWN I GUESS... SO YEAH SORRY FOR THE LSTE UPDATES, I FINALLY FOUND A WORDCOUNT APP SO YAY!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE VOTE TOO IT HALPS THANK YOU!!