Part 34

You get the rash and leg, making a salad. It looks weird. You add salt and pepper, and some sauce. Now the cut leg looks like chicken! You add some lettuce, now it actually looks good! You serve it to the table. Taking a small bite of the salad, it tastes good! "Dinner!" you call out. "Wow! Smells like chicken!" Mrs.Chyrel says. Jennie gets a spoon, puts the salad in the spoon, tries the salad and says: "WOW! VERY TASTY!" (I know, I know what you're thinking, cannibals! Right?) Mrs.Chyrel is glad that her granddaughter is happy. "Maybe you can cook better then me!" exclaims Mrs.Chyrel. "How about being my personal chef? I mean OUR personal chef?" she asks you. "Sure!" you agree. "Now tomorrow you will cook something light and tasty, at 9:30am, 12pm, 4pm and 8:30pm. You get paid $30 dollars a day. Always try your best! You nod. Now you are told to go to your room, and you go. In the room you see some white fluff, curtains, a soft fluffy bed and a high ceiling with drawers. It's already 9pm, so you lie down to take a break.

Next part - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You are lying down, taking your break. You get tired, and fall asleep. Morning comes. "Wake up!" Mrs.Chyrel yells. "Huh?" you ask. "It's time to cook, you have 1 hour, its 8:30am, the food better be ready at 9:30am!" 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Do you agree? - Part 47.

Do you use your only way out, not wanting to cook, jumping out a window? - Part 48