Part 16

So you decide to trust Jeannie. Even though you trusted her, you have this feeling with lots of force called guilt. Jeannie opens the door to the forbidden room. The door creaks open, and after looking inside it, you realize it looks really creepy. "Now I will show you the "box" of doom", Jeannie speaks in a awkward voice. You are looking at her weirdly, as she continues speaking. "This is Mrs.Chyrel's worst times from the years of her life. I will show you what's in it!" She opens the box with a key, and there are different parts to it. She pulls out a piece with a dog drawn on it poorly with a crayon. That certain piece comes with a video. The video shows this young girl (Which later you find out that its Mrs.Chyrel in her early years) walking around, and dogs coming to attack her.  Later on in the video, Mrs.Chyrel dies. You are asking Jeannie how Mrs.Chyrel is alive now, when she was killed before. Jeannie starts closing in on you, telling you that you found the sad truth about her. Wondering what she is going to do to you, she starts to speak quietly. 

Next Part- - - ----- - - -- --- -  - - --  - - - -- - 

She starts to stutter and speak slowly and quietly. Later on after she finishes her speech, you now sadly realize that she has to kill you, so that no one will know that Mrs.Chyrel is an actual ghost. Tears going down Jeannie's cheeks, she gives you 2 options of death. "I-I'm so sorry, I have to do this." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 Killed slowly in a boring room? - Part 35.

Killed quickly and painlessly?- Part 36.