Chapter 9- Destroying The House

Grabbing a; flashlight and some first aid. Incase I find Julie. Zoey, following me to the front door meowing "I will be back Zoey I promise"

     I start to walk; out of the house the wind blowing very strong. Timothy, Casey, Holden, and Aaron; there leaning against the house wall "what are you guy's doing here?" Holden; walks up to me "the question is what are you doing Sarah" 

     Folding his arms; waiting for an answer. I roll my eyes; as I walk past him but he stops me standing in front of me "where are you going Sarah?" -what are you trying to be my parent-

     I push him out; of the way walking toward. The house; opening the rusty black gate. Hearing it squeak. My foot; just barely touching the houses sidewalk I gulp "yes I want my friend Julie back!" 

    The lights; in the house start to light up "Ah yes you're friend the one I swallowed she is still somewhat alive" I hear Timothy yell "no Sarah! No don't do this please" gripping my arm jerking my hand away from me "I got to save her! Tim, she is my best friend!" 

    I see the; houses front door open "I'll give you a deal little girl I'll let you save your friend. If you can find her and get out within 30 minutes" I smirk gripping my flashlight.

 -30 minutes thats a piece of cake-

 "you have a deal house" I turn my head. A little scared; stepping toward the houses. Front door; I flip on my flashlight.

 -now where is Julie's at in this house- 

    The door slams; behind me the wood. Floor creaks; as I step on it.Flashing the light; on my clock -okay only a few more minutes to find Julie- 

    Banging on a door; leads me to a closed area. Saying on the door 'Trespasser's' I reach out turning the door. Knob but it wouldn't open "what the hell is with this door!" 

     I pull it harder; still didn't budge. I step way back; running toward the door. Full speed; the door bursting open. Seeing something; shiny on the middle of the floor. I walk up to; it leaning down picking it up.

 -this is Julie's bracelet. I gave her for her birthday- 

      A light glaring; in my eyes from under the cracks. Of the door; in the room opening it seeing Julie "Julie?" she looks up "omg! Sarah! Did it get you too?" I hugged her "no I didn't I just gave it a deal in 30 minutes suppose to come and rescue you so lets go" 

     She nods her head; grabbing my hand. Trying to find; our way out of this creepy house. Opening the; front door both of us running out. Holden, wraps his arms around me "I was so worried are you alright?" I nod my head smiling.

     Timothy, looks over seeing. Julie, running over to her hugging her tightly "I missed you so fucking much Julie!" We have a big group; hug sitting at my kitchen table. Laughing and smiling. All I got to say is if you are ever near.

     Abbison, and go near Oak Street. Don't you dare; step into the house. On the crub's; lawn or even open the gate. No Grantee; you will get out a live. 

THE END!