Chapter 7- Standing Up To Fear

Holden, still holding onto me. Since last night; thinking Julie is around. Going to knock; on my door any second now. 

-come on Sarah snap of it she is still alive somewhere in that house-

      Holden, waking up stretching. We walk out the door. On the way; to school going near the house. Ignoring the house. -you gotta face you're fears it's just a house- 

Glaring at it; a little mad and upset -yea the house that swallowed my best friend!- 

    Stepping into school. Timothy, sitting down next to my locker -wow he looks a mess- touching his shoulder. Gently sitting next to him. Against the lockers.

 "it will be alright Tim, we will get her back okay?" 

Wiping his tears "Do you think we can get her back Sarah?" 

-probably not but who was I tell him his girlfriend would never come out again- 

       Helping him up; off the ground. Sitting at my desk; looking over at Julie's. Empty chair; frowning -why didn't you listen to me. When I told you not to go near. That damn house- opening the lunch room doors.

     Holden, Aaron and Timothy; already there. Waiting for me eating. A ham and cheese; sandwich at lunch everything was quiet. Timothy, picking at his hamburger "aren't you going to eat Tim?" he looks up his face looked so heart broken. 

     Holden, rubs his back frowning "don't worry dude we'll get her back" Timothy,sighs his fingers combing through his hair "lets face it guy's she is gone"

     I can't take seeing. Timothy, like this -we need to help Timothy. And get Julie out of that damn house- throwing our trash; away walking home. That house; coming into bed still hearing the screams of. Julie, echoing the sidewalk .

     Timothy, stops in his tracks. Staring at the; house opening the gate.Aaron,grabs him by the shoulder "dude,no you know what happened last time"

     Timothy, turns his head "but I miss her so much, why can't we save her now?" I sigh "we will rescue her soon enough Tim okay. I promise now come on" 

    Timothy, gives it one last glance. Before following us to our house's.I wave bye; to them unlocking my front door. Zoey, looks up from on the top. Of the couch; and jumps down "hey Zoey" she meows looking up at me. I walk to the fridge.

 -now lets see what I have to eat tonight-

     Reaching in and grabs a cup. Of rice and some chicken. Sitting at the kitchen table -alone again my mom is always gone- 

     Zoey; jumps on the table. Just looking at me. Swooping,her fluffy white and black tail. Washing off my plate. Zoey, following me to my bedroom. I shut the door; behind her getting into bed watching 'Four Weddings' with Zoey curled up next to me. Falling fast; asleep thinking about Julie.