Chapter 3- A Disappearance

Author's Note: pic of Sarah up to ^

--------------------------------------------------

    As I walked; into my High School door's .Gossiping surrounding me -well this is very unusual- Julie, running to me "Sarah did you hear!?" 

Confused leaning against my locker "hear about what Julie's?" She looked really shaken up.I haven't seen her this scared before

 "that Ginger Vice. Was walking home past that house. And it got her and she never got out" 

-oh shit!It's awakened- 

     Julie, gripping my arm really tight. Cutting off circulation in it "Julie release, release!" letting go of my hand "Heather said Ginger; they were walking home. Passing the house than suddenly bam! She was was gone" 

    In class; still hearing the whispers. And gossip; going on around us. Writing down; notes for the next exam. Coming up gathering up. Our books; sitting outside seeing. Holden and Aaron; walking toward us "hey stranger's hows it going?" 

     Julie, still holding onto. Timothy, who was laughing. At how scared she was "nothing much relaxing enjoying the sunshine" Holden,sits down beside me eating his lunch.

 -what the hell is he stalking me!?- 

    Eating my sandwich. Timothy, poking Julie swaying back in forth "I think she is broken Sarah, please fix her" I sigh; putting my sandwich down scooting over to her.

 "Julie?, Julie?"

 -maybe she is broken i know what will help-

      I slap; her on the face "ow! Sarah what the hell!" I laugh "see fixed her" moving back to my seat. Continuing to eat my lunch. 

    Throwing away; my paper plate and the trash. Grabbing my backpack walking home. The long way; around seeing. Julie, now calm about the whole house thing.

 -but knowing that house it will attack again- 

    Sighing; feeling the wind blow. Making my hair; fly into my face. Julie, was being quiet to quiet. She always talks to where you. Can't get her to shut up. I decided; sneak up behind her.

 "BOO!!!" she screams almost. Jumping out of her skin "SARAH! You're so dead!" sticking out my tongue "nah!,Nah!" 

    Julie, running after me. Wntil I ran; into my house locking the door "Sarah Robinson, you cheater using the house for a safety block"

     She finally; gives up walking to her house yelling "I'll get you back for that Sarah tomorrow at school" 

-oh crap; her paybacks are horrible- 

    Slipping into my bed. Zoey, purring beside me "hey Zoey, how are you?" she meow's rubbing her head. On my arm; watching television until I was sound asleep.