Chapter 3-The players comeback...?wait what?

A/N: Clairs pic on the side (:

-----

II made my way into the living room,to find Luke chilled out on the sofa,looking totally relaxed,while I was just having a mini panic attack out in the kitchen.

I some how managed to keep my cool as I placed the two,big,bright yellow bowls full of popcorn on the cofee table.

"you got the d.v.d?."I asked him,sitting down on the other end of the sofa he was on.

"yuup,it's already in."He answered with that sneaky grin on his face.

"okay....Press play then."I ordered him.

"Kaay."And then he picked up the remote and pressed play.

"what film is it?."I asked abit worried.

"ooh...you'll see."He looked at me and smiled,a fake,sweet smile.

CRAP,I should of got the film!.

I look back at the t.v and the credits for Annie began to roll.

I looked back at Luke suprised that after all these years he remembered.

"you remembered?."I voiced my thoughts.

"You left,nicky-poo,so anything that I could remember of you I held onto it."He explained softly.

N'AAAAWW!I wanted to call out but I held it in...

I looked at him and smiled making him smile,This time my smile wasn't forced like usualy,it just came naturally,I miss this place,Luke...Just brings back me....This can't be happening!.

Me and Luke had a laugh during the film,we hardly watched it,we just kept remembering all the good times,that's the only thing I like to remember about the past,But the thing is,you can't remember the good times,without the bad.You're forced to remember the bad times.I shudder at the thought of these times,but manage to keep playing cool infront of Luke...I am NOT going to show myself up...Not now.

"Okay,well I better be getting some sleep."I sighed then stood up.

Luke stood up to and gave me a big hug.

"night,Nicky-boo."He whispered in my ear then pulled away from the hug.

"Night,Lukey-boy."I called him his old nick-name and smirked.He glared at me and then gave me a peck on the cheek.

We walked up the stairs together and then went our separate ways.I walked in my room and he walked into his.

Before I drifted into unconciousness,I started thinking of before.

.*^^*--FLASHBACK--*^^*.

(Nicole-aged 10.)

"Nicole,get down here now."My mother called up to me.She's been acting strange for these last couple of months.

"coming."I called down to her.I turned off my cd player and made my way down the stairs.

I walked into the living room without hesitation,to be greeted by a man and my mum sat on one of our sofas.

"who's this?."I asked my mum.politley.

He gave me a smile,but something was off,It didn't reach his eyes,that held nothing but hatred in them.

"This, is Mathew James.We have been seeing eachother for the last......uuh...couple of months."My mum introduced him confidently but then at the end she sounded unsure.

"oh...Okay."I answered, feeling a little upset that mum has already found a new guy,my dad only told her 3 months ago that he's not coming back and only a month ago she started dating someone?.I thought they were inlove?,that's what shocked me when dad decided to stay there,BUT how inlove could they of been if she is already dating?.She shouted at me the other day about this being only hard on her (my dad leaving I mean)Does she not understand that MY DAD is NOT coming back...EVER!,He's not going to see me grow up,He's not gonna walk me down the aisle like he always told me he was going to do,He's not here for me and she is just thinking of herself!.