chapter 17-Innocent me? ha,okay.

He's my bestfriends brother....it's complicated.

Chapter 17-Innocent me? ha,okay.

dedicated to taterz.

I need to say a massive thank you to taterz,You really helped me A LOT with my writers block and I can't emphasize how big a help that was so thank you very much!I'm sorry about the wait and the length but I hope you enjoy this chapter(:

-

"So we are all going out of town today,is it?"Joanne asked Luke for what seemed to be the millionth time,I thought to myself with a slight grin on my face.

"Yup."He nodded before adding,"Not that I want to go to that stupid party but whatever."

"Luke,you need to get out of this house okay,just have a good time.It's Jason's 20th birthday and you know how much he loves you."

"He's your cousin."He replied.

"He's yours too."She told him with a look that said she was stating the obvious.

"Sure he is."He mumbled under his breath before finishing his toast and walking out of the house.

Here's the plan;

Joanne and Luke had received an invitation to go to Jason's,their cousin's,party.They got the letter the same time we got the letter to tell us we were starting this new high school.Out of nowhere,Joanne decided that we were going to go to this 'AMAZING,ONCE IN A LIFE TIME SO WE CAN'T MISS IT!'party.We were gonna get a ride from Ryan-Ryes',older brother-James.Then we were gonna all stay in a hotel,me,Joanne,Luke,Rye',Jamie,Leo and James

-

I sat in the class room,bored out of my mind as the teacher droned on and on about some guy we are supposed to know about from history..

Where in life am I going to need these facts? I honestly don't care about who the hell this guy is and even if I did,the job that I want isn't gonna need the facts about some guy who got shot way back when dinosaurs were alive!

I received a few dirty looks from the girls around the room as they took in my appearance.I have been getting these looks all day and it's so annoying!

I had to get Joanne to touch up my dye because my brunette roots were coming through so my hair looked more glossy and fresh than before.Not that it didn't look fresh before but you get the point.It was curled and clipped to the left side of my head.My make up was a tiny bit heavier than usual because I had to try and cover the stupid black eye that,the queen b!tch gave me,but luckily it was starting to fade,thanks to my 'kind of'tough skin.I had my school T-shirt tied tighter with a bobble and had on a school skirt and tights,the skirt was quite long,flowing just above my knees.

I don't see them giving that b!tch any dirty looks! she was wearing the school top,tied with a bobble to show half of her stomach.her skirt was short as it was but she pulled it up so much that her stomach was almost not shown because the,skin tight,skirt covered it.her blond hair was in a extra high messy bun and her parted fringe was pinned up but still showing the parting down the middle.Her makeup was..indescribable! you wouldn't believe she was just in school,you'd think she was out clubbing! she had bright pink lips,black smokey eyes and pink blush,her black eye covered slightly.

but everyone was kissing her ar$e! I heard someone say to her earlier,"O'M'G-"Yeah they actually said 'OMG' not oh my gosh,like it's that hard to say!"I so Love your makeup! where'd you get your skirt from!? i'm so frickin' Jel!"

JEL?! What the h3ll?!...Ahaa that rhymed! I should write a song (:

Just then the bell rang and I was free to get out of this stupid class.

As quickly as I could I packed my things away,adding to the stupidly heavy weight of the stupidly large bag.

I power walked out of the room before stopping and remembering Joanne was in my class.

I turned around and Joanne grabbed a hold of my arm with a grin as we both walked to the hall towards food!

Joanne had been acting really weird over the rest of the weekend,I don't know why but I'm a bit worried about it and I don't even know what 'it' is.

-

After lunch me and Joanne went our separate ways.The last class and the only class we don't have together.

As I was walking towards the class,taking note that I was late,someone bumped in to me from behind.

I turned around and there stood Claire.

"Claire."I greeted through clenched teeth.

"get out of my way."She growled in response.

"Who do you think you're talking to?"I snapped,annoyed by her attitude,I was honestly to tired for this today! all weekend I had been in an emotional mess because Luke and I were back to ignoring each other and it was killing me.

"I think i'm talking to a worthless peice of cr@p now move."She ordered with another shove.

"Ever talk to me like that again and I swear I will not stop at a black eye!"I warned as I turned around and walked towards the exit of the school.

walking past the secretary i received a glare from the chav up front as I continued walking towards the exit.

"Where are you going?"The secretary asked arrogantly as she momentarily stopped typing obnoxiously loud on the keyboard with her long fake nails-that she probably got at a sale from pound land-to glare at me and chew her chewing gum loudly like a giraffe.

"Where does it look like?"I responed in a sarcastic 'dreamy' tone,throwing my hands up to mak e a gesture at the door.

She shut up and just shrugged before typing on the computer,updating her status on facebook most probably.

-

Once back at the house,I packed all my things ready to get the hell out of this place and party like my life depends on it.

Drink hard.Play hard.Go hard.

Seeing as though Luke doesn't want to know,Why be this 'sweet,emotional little girl'that seems to cry a lot and whimper about how much she's in love with some lad that she knows..

No,That's Nicole Errison,Not Nicole Lambert!I refuse to be that girl again.

Oh Jason and his party friends,wanna watch themselves!I'm coming for them and I'm not going easy.

-

A/N:

Hey people,long time no update!

I'm sooooo sorry! I really should update more but I can't fit in the time,i'm going through a lot but this story's on my mind all the time!

When this story is completed it is going through some HUGE editing,I'm kind of ashamed at how poorly i've written this story.

I just really need to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment and vote and some even fanned!,it is really appreciated.

sorry for any' spelling,grammar or any other mistakes that are probably in here.

Sorry about the shortness but I needed to put this chapter up for you guys (: