chapter 2-Luke,Luke,Luke,Luke,Luke......Did I mention Luke?

A/N: Luke's pic on the side (: --->>

-------

He looked up at me as I entered the cupboard,his gaze flickered to my towel and stayed there.Then that sneaky grin came back,as if he couldn't keep it off his face.He walked over to me,slowly....what is he doing trying to either torture or scare me?

I started walking back as he began strutting towards me like an animal after it's prey.A smirk crawled on to his gorgeous face and next thing I knew I had hit the back of my knees on the mattress and my knees buckled making me fall on to the bed.Just my luck'I thought with bitter sarcasm.

Pretty soon he was hovering over me,not that i wasn't expecting this or any less but he was only In his boxers! I gripped the front of my towel for dear life.

There is noway I was letting go of this on my own will,and even if I am forcibly MADE to let go,there is noway in hell I am going down without a fight!

He stared deep down into my eyes,and started leaning into me,for a kiss i'm guessing.

Before he had chance,I asked him something I seriously regret."what you think you can get in my pants, just by doing that?"

He smirked at the challenge then replied smoothly,"I think I can...If I do this-"And just like that the evil sparkle,that i used to see all the time when i was a kid,was in his eyes and that damn sneaky grin came back.

His hands started to slide down the sides of my body,making me shiver uncontrollably and making his grin grow as he noticed this.

His hands reached out and grabbed the top of my towel,my heart leapt into my throat,I was well aware that in one movement my towel could be on the floor and I could be laying here in my birthday suit,with these thoughts pounding at my brain I quickly put my hands over his and whispered hastily, "don't....Please."

"What do I get if I don't?"He asked with a smirk firmly placed on his face.

His head began inching closer to mine.

Before my mind even had time to comprehend his actions he firmly placed his lips on my unexpected ones.I was in a frozen state,due to shock.He parted our lips and a feeling of tingled and shocks erupted throughout my body,the shock of them made me almost pull back but I couldn't..they were addicting. He slowly moved his hands and put his wieght on them,so that he wouldn't crush me,but he pushed his lower body down on mine making my body go crazy in response.

I moaned out loud and embarrasing as his tongue started moving in sync with mine,in result;making the tingles go mad and out of control and heating the moment even more.

That moan was obviously loud enough for passers by to hear,"Are you okay in there?"Joanne shouted through the door,making us jump,bang our heads against eachother and pull apart.

"never better."I answered,my voice coming out rough as I pressed my right hand against my forehead,keeping my left hand on my towel.

"kay,I'm downstairs if you need me."Then her little feet started to thump,telling me she was running down the stairs.

"Hmm...-"I mumbled embarresed,as awkward silence filled the room,"-umm...you were right,that worked."I told him,then stopped myself from talking anymore.

You seriously need to think before speaking! I mentally slapped myself.

"Thought so,Anyway,I uuh...came for clothes."He murmured before jumping off the bed,his hand was pressed on his forehead as well.

Before he got to the cupboard he decided to have a conversation I guess,because he turned around and sat at the end of the bed.

"next time,I will get you."He told me with that sneaky grin of his as he teasingly wiggled his right index finger around,pointing it at me just not directly.