Chapter 19-I lived bitch

I hope you get the reference
And I'm doing thicc eyebrows for my Countryhumans now cause I think it's cuter any way on to the story it's not clickbait any way into the show.

America's POV

I was in a dark abyss sitting in nothing but dark color.wait I'm not dead.Just open your eyes America.

I finally got the courage and strength to open my eyelids.There were asleep people all around the room.I actually lived and people actually cared.

My mom was asleep next to me with her elbows on her knees.Her head was in her hands.She must have been uncomfortable she's sitting in a still slouching which was surprising coming from her.

It was morning.Had I been knocked out for that short of a time.I reached to hug my body.Wait.OML.You don't have a left arm America.

At least it wasn't my dominant hand.So I don't have to train my hand.My left side was bandaged from across my body.Also my eye was wrapped probably because I don't even have an eye or something(CHFANDOM LOVER WHAT IN THE ACTUAL GODDAMNED THICC AMERICA FUCK)

I went to touch my mom on her hand.But I leaned to far and cause my left side to hurt.I whimpered from the pain.I think my mom heard me.

She slowly and tiredly lifted her head and made eye contact with me before her eyes went completely wide.

She quickly went in to hug me.I feel awful for scaring everyone.She was crying and saying "My Bebe" multiple times.

In the process she awoke others in the room.People were outside the room as well.All for me.

The rest of my family walked up to me to join in the hug which was really awkward.Im so small I was barely visible.

I'm about to cry I really feel like an attention grabber.But I wasn't intentionally trying to.Im crying now.I leaned in the hug.

It was comforting I haven't felt warmth in a long time.Having skin felt weird again and not having faceplates.But it feels better.

Then a nurse walked in telling me I could leave after removing the needles and contraptions attaches to my only arm.

I got changed into actual clothes and walked out the hospital room meeting with a bunch of worried eyes.

A bunch of people at a time went to hug me.It kind of hurt the stitches on my left side but I didn't say anything.I don't mind.Payback for worrying them.

Then the people I shared most of my life with came up and gave me a hug, but Russia picked me up first and then came the hug.

I was crying.Silently.I think Russia noticed because I felt people pull away and a hand on the back of my head.

I love Russia so much.

He set me down and did something that made me blush like crazy.He squatted down to my level and tied my shirt sleeve but he did it gently.

He squatted down to my level and tied my shirt sleeve but he did it gently

(Like dis)
The gesture made me feel warm possibly burning.

Sorry this was short but this isn't the end of the book ok don't get your dick in a twist yet peoples
And the Rusame better make up for that and there's more of it coming.😏