Chapter 18-The change

Russia,Mexico, and Poland were about to wake up so I quickly.Went over to my memorial and grabbed my Eagle plushie.

I love him so much.His name was Ronni cause I thought he looked like a ronni.I brought him everywhere.I even brought him to school.

The only reason I did was because I cried until my dad let me.Ronni was always there for me he couldn't just rip him from me all of a sudden.

I love him too much.I heard them getting up then I went to the stage and sat down with crosses legs.Then I closed my eyes, put Ronni in my lap, and my elbows on my my knees and I put my hand together as if I was praying.(Lol)

It was the most comfortable position

It was the most comfortable position.So that's what I chose.At least Ronni was with me tho.

I went into deep thought in focus and in the back of my head singing the song my mother would sing to me when I felt guilty or upset about something.

(Cue Here comes a thought from Steven universes echoing in the cavity of your head idk)

I'm trying to harness power the least tiring way I can.I can't wait for my happily ever after.

(Time skip to the morning)

Taiwan's POV

I got up really early.Well not really early but China and Hong Kong weren't awake.That was good cause I need to get out of here and to that pizzeria ASAP.

I hurried out the door with a box of matches,my son's key  and my normal attire and not that memory wretched uniform.It brought back almost regrettable memories.

I put the key in the engine,started the car and left.

{*Time skip to pizzeria*}

I finally got to the pizzeria and unlocked the door.The animatronics were no where in sight.What the hell.

~Jump back to last night~

I was finally done with the whole power charge situation.Russ told me he was deeply worried about me.Poland was concerned about my withered version in sight.And Mexico being the bitch ass cousin he is just told me to hurry up and change us back already.

"Okay Okay hold your horses Mexico.Are y'all gonna be ok though I don't want to hurt you.You will be tired."

"Meri it's ok just do it nothing is going to hurt us more than many years ago.This will feel like a pinch it's OK." Russia said that so calmly it made me feel weird but I know it's just my love for this guy I probably don't deserve.

After all I was the one who persuaded everyone to trust that fiend Taiwan.I seriously didn't know better I'm the youngest and still am.

That's why I swore to protect them.Then I took all of that power and used it to change us back to normal. 

I know it worked but before I fell to the ground I heard glass break must have been the light bulbs.I'm just happy everything is going to be alright and back to normal in a few hours.

PS:They kind of sleep walked so America sleep walked inside of his box and closed it and don't worry he can breath.Russia,Poland, and Mexico went behind the curtains and slept sitting up. Like dis)

(Just think about the pose not the picture please)

Back to morning

Taiwan's POV

Where are the animatronics the hell?(He wasn't listening when America said that he could turn them all back to normal)

I walk down the east hallway to the office.I stare at it and gaze at it.I hate this room so much.Many awful memories in this whole damned place over all.

I walk to the back where the elevator is.I stare straight through it's clear window doors I don't want to even think about getting on that thing.Going below sea level, this job is a joke.

<=Time skip to when everyone assembles back the pizzeria at 8:30.=>

China's POV

I wonder where my dad went to probably the store or something idk.As soon as I walked in with everybody else I noticed the withered America was gone and so was everyone else.

I went to the curtains and opened them and there were the three of them.Asleep.Then the families of those three came running and hugged them awake.

I felt happy as well knowing they would be with their families again.I turned to go to America's box but France was already there and so was the rest of America's family.

France lifted both the flaps on the side of the box and picked up a sleepy america with the most tired smile I've ever seen.They all gave him a hug which was sweet.Hing Kong was just holding on to his America plush and my pant leg.

He was tired as well for some reason.
Everyone was in a hug cluster with their big families.

This was all too precious.

Is that smoke?I started smelling smoke.But how is that possible.No one in here had anything to cause one.I then turned to my head towards the east hallway.There was smoke looming from it.

"EVERYONE GET OUT IMMEDIATELY THERE'S A FIRE IN HERE,DON'T LOOK BACK JUST GET OUT!" I screamed.

There were many pit pats of running feet exiting the building at one time.Everyone was out and in the parking lot.But Hong Kong looked frightened."Tea bag what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I dropped America in there," He said about to cry.(His plushie America).Then I felt another hand touch my arm.It was normal America.

"China I'll get him,"

America's POV

"China I'll get him,"

I wanted to help my favorite kiddo out I knew how much he loved that plushie of me.Without thinking I went back in the burning pizzeria.

I was searching for the plushie.I found it finally.I picked it up and was about to go until...

Part of the scaffolding fell on my left arm and blood splattered on it and my shirt.Im not going to wake up I'm going to die.

Wait the plushie...
Do it for Hong Kong

I wasn't in sight but I saw the door and threw the plushie using all the strength I had left and threw it out the doors.I hope it made it out.

Good bye forever my fantasy of a happily ever after...

Then I blacked out.