Chapter 1- Backstory

Warning:This is a happy rusame video above plz watch. THIS STORY IS DEPRESSING.This story does not show my opinion of the countries in this story. THANK YOU.

America's POV

I hate the way I am and I hate the way I'm somewhat on last resort living. I know I was not supposed to be like this and I know I was not supposed to DIE so soon.Along with my friends.None of us were expecting it and we were all naive enough to believe him.Taiwan.That name gave me chills even though I was a none emotional machine.

It all happened on June 2, 1989, Poland , Mexico , Russia , and I were at the pizzeria just being children until our parents came to pick us up after the meeting.I have to say it was fun, but I didn't really notice when I was a child because I was always clinging on Russia's arm (I still do) before we left.

Taiwan led us into a room.He tricked us into thinking there was a fun surprise in there. It was empty. There was no type of shit in there except us and HIM.We were faced towards the wall then we slowly turned around to see a crazy ass dipshit with a grin across his whole face holding up a knife.Then there were flashes and blood splattered against the the wall and all over his face.I was the last one to be murdered and died so slowly the last thing I saw was everyone being stuffed into a specific suit.They had our flags in great detail for the one we were being put inside because I saw Poland get stuffed inside the one with his flag on it.Then black.

Well actually guessing I didn't die properly I woke up about 30 minutes later.I wasn't breathing but I was "alive".Everyone else started to wake up too.the room was pitch black but our eyes were glowing with crazy rings on them. We got up onto our feet at a very slow pace.I was mainly looking at Russia the whole time to see if he was okay , but none of us were okay.

From that day on we had been trying to kill Taiwan for 10 years now.The first time we tried , we tried too late. We were so close but then the 6:00 alarm rang and we shut off. Unfortunately 2 other employees walked at that timed and the place was shut down for 2 weeks and Taiwan quit because he new we were trying to kill him.Today is the last day of the 2 weeks so we're waiting for the new nightguard hopefully he's nicer.

To be honest I miss my parents(UK and France)and my older brothers(Canada,Australia, and New Zealand) Im also 100% mom is still bawling her eyes out and dad is heavily drugs get up on his tea he had in the pantries down stairs.Except he is probably intensely drinking it trying not to cry.Have no guess about my brothers are handling it though.They are some questionable countries.

I really hope you enjoyed this

I'll be posting the next chapter soon and other countries POVs and posting art from my other book please look at that.

!!!SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!