Soulmate

For once, there was nothing for me to say. Blaze gazed into my eyes, with the same confusion and surprise that I was feeling. The past seemed to flick through both our mind and we saw how close we had once been. "Your soulmate." I said more to myself than to him. It felt almost strange say such words out loud.

"Yes my dear, it appears that you are." He said and then took me in his arms. We'd dated before and had never had the chance to break up properly. He was warm and that made me feel safe. His voice calmed me and the rage I had been feeling towards my bitch of a sister, seemed to vanish.

He showed me to where I would be staying for the main time at our camp, although I didn't want to and silently complained in my head. I wanted to spend the nights with him and safe in his arms. What am I saying, I'm one of the strongest and most fearless hybrid alive! The way I felt when I was near him could not be described by words. "Where are you staying?" I asked trying to hide the fact that I didn't want him to leave my side.

"The room next door. You're welcome to stay with me if you wish to Scarlet." He wanted me to stay with him. My heartbeat increased and my eyes lit up with happiness. I didn't think twice about accepting his offer and followed him into the next room.

That night me and blaze stayed together and caught up on all the painful years we'd spent apart. Having him led next to me and being wrapped in his arms was the best feeling ever. I turned to face him and looked into his beautiful gold eyes, which made him smile. Then to my surprise, he pulled me closer and kissed me tenderly. I naturally returned his kisses and let myself surrender to his sweet mouth. His hands softly caressed my skin as he slowly started to kiss my neck.

The next day, we woke up in each others arms. The nights activities, quickly flicked through my mind and then I realized our clothes were on the floor. Blaze was led next to me and he had his arms around my waist. "Morning." He said. I turned to face him and smiled."morning. Sleep well?" He looked at me with cocky eyes. Knowing exactly what had happened.

"When we finally got to sleep." Blaze moved my hair out of my face and then placed a tender kiss on my lips. I kissed him back then swung my legs round onto the floor and stood up shakily. My gorgeous phoenix laughed as I started to get dressed, as he could see that I was biting my lip, lost in thought at what had happened that night. He knew I was watching him when he had his back to me as he too was getting ready for the day ahead of us and what a long day it would be.