Chapter 21[Sabotage]

It is twelve o clock midnight, The Nine Crimes are all the way at California San Diego Bay. Alan and The Nine Crimes snuck in a cargo ship passing through the U.S Navy ships and found hundreds and hundreds of containers filled with powerful military weapons that are going to be sent to China and other countries. 

Alan: Here they are... The weapons that are going to be shipped. Not for long, we're taking all these weapons and give them to the people here secretly. But they won't know about it immediately, there's still more to do, we might not be able to take enough, but get as much as you can.

Bryan: These containers are different. Specialized with super security padlocks.

Alan: All of that just to simply open them with this card key... Nice work putting the guards to sleep with tranquilizer guns. It's gonna be a long night, so let's get started. 

Alan used the keycard to open the containers, and there were multiple arsenal of weapons inside, tons of miniguns, assault rifles like FAMAS, HK416, FN SCAR, VHS D2, VHS D2 assault rifle with 40mm grenade launcher, VHS K2 compact with basic iron sights and top mounted Picatinny rail, and TAVOR's. Including tons missile launching weapons. 

Alan: Look at that. And the rest of these containers have the same thing. 

The Nine Crimes went in the container started grabbing the guns. They put the guns in the trailers of the semi trucks that they brought, they loaded the trucks for hours throughout the night, until it was 5 A.M. More than fifteen thousand weapons were stolen from the cargo ship, and The Nine Crimes took off with the semi trucks, leaving damaged and unreliable weapons inside the containers instead. And once again, The Nine Crimes were hidden in some place abandon, it was a parking garage that's completely deserted. They parked all ten semi trucks in line and got out. 

John: Jackpot. We got even more guns than ever.

Alan: We'll get even more soon, but now it's time for the entire world's money to be messed with.

Lezlie: Haven't you ever thought how exactly you're really gonna do that?

Alan: It's time I introduce you all to someone. Dr. Bogdasha.

Vanessa: Is he from Russia?

Alan: That's right. Dr. Bogdasha is the ultimate hacker I could ever have work for me. He's currently on the progress to give me possession over the nuclear warheads, I'll be deciding what I want to do with all twenty. He is underneath this place right now, let's go. 

Alan walked over to a specific spot, and he opened a hidden latch and pulled the ground open, and there was a ladder and everyone went down, Alan walked to the door and he opened it. A laboratory was underneath the whole abandoned parking garage, then Dr. Bogdasha walked to Alan, speaking in a Russian accent. 

Dr. Bogdasha: Welcome back, Mr. Adkins.

Alan: Thank you. What's currently completed?