Chapter 1 [The List Of Nine]

In the city of Chicago, there is a man named Markus, driving around late at night, 2:13 am, in his 1969 Charger. He was looking for somebody that he must kill in his mission, but he decided to take a break during then, he pulled up to a gas station and parked his car, he opened the door and stepped out, while he was hiding a Desert Eagle inside his leather jacket, then he entered the convenience store, there was only one other customer who was also inside the store, Markus went to go grab a beer, and as soon as he did, the other customer who was also there took out a gun, and he yelled out.

Robbery: THIS IS A STICK UP, NO BODY FUCKING MOVE, ALRIGHT!

He pointed the gun at Markus first, telling him to put down what he's buying, and to keep his hands up in the air. Markus complied, then the robber pointed his gun at the cashier to give him the money, as the cashier was taking out the money and putting it inside the robber's bag, he pointed his gun back at Markus, to be sure he doesn't try anything dirty. Then Markus recognize the face of the robber, and it was the guy who Markus was looking for, it's who he must kill. Then Markus said the name of the robber.

Markus: You're Jonathon, aren't you?

Robber: How do know me..?

Markus: Business.

Robber: What?

Markus quickly duck down behind a bunch of stuff, and the robber shot but he missed, though he shot the window instead, which shattered it. The cashier was also ducking down underneath his counter, Markus took his gun out, and he knew exactly where to shoot through the items, he fired and the bullet still ended up hitting the leg of the robber, it made the robber kneel down, Markus shot him again at his chest, and the robber fell on his back, laying in the floor, and coughed out blood, Markus stood up and then he walked to the robber, pointing his Desert Eagle at him, the robber had trouble breathing and was looking at Markus.

Markus: You got what was coming anyway, fucking raper.

Markus shot the robber's head three times and then took a picture of the corpse with his phone, then he walked back to pick up the beer bottle he was going to buy, he went to the cashier and placed the bottle on the counter.

Markus: Hey, bud. You can get up now.

The cashier slowly got up looking at Markus, all scared and his hands were shaking.

Markus: Im buying this, what's my total?

Cashier: uh, 2.99 sir...

Markus paid and took the bottle as he walked out the convenience store like nothing even happened, and went back in his car, then drove off.

"My name is Markus Maldonado, I'm half white and half Guatemalan, I was a U.S Marine, I live here in Chicago, where some shit happens is just a normal day. What you just witnessed on what happened back there at the gas station, was someone i needed to hunt down for ten grand. Yeah, I became a bounty hunter, been doing this for 7 years already. And now im heading back to the boss who hired me."

Markus finally arrived to the house of his boss, he parked his car and got out, then he walked to the door, and already opened it, he entered the nice house, and saw his boss sitting on the sofa, watching television by himself in thw living room, then he saw Markus coming in. His boss name is Frank.

Frank: Markus! Welcome back.

Markus: Yeah, thanks. I got the fucker you want dead.