"We ♡ Hawkeye"

"Look, Annabeth, I'm really sorry."

"You gave Leo sugar." She glared at him. "Pure, plain sugar."

"He said he wanted it for making cupcakes!"

She gave him a are-you-freaking-serious-right-now?!? glare, so he dropped it. "You know Leo can't cook for his life."

"It could have been for Calypso!"

She glared at him again and he shut his mouth. There was no way to make this situation any worse, so he figured a replay of what happened without any accidents would satisfy Annabeth.

He was about to reach for his Monster-Proof phone (courtesy of Bunker 9), when something big crashed through the window. Something almost . . . person sized.

Annabeth got there before him. It was two people, actually.

One of them was a black man with a short buzz cut, and a weird thing on his back. It was like that joke 'what's black and white and red all over?' the thing on this dudes back was the answer. It looked almost like artificial wings. The other guy, presumably, was Jason.

"Bro!"

"Broooooooo!" Jason yelled back. "I was on my way to Pipers house when this idiot hit me out of the sky!"

Annabeth lent forward and took his pulse while Percy held the guy down so he didn't move - yes, he was knocked out. Percy just didn't think things through very well, ever, at all.

"He's alive!" She announced. "Now tie him up."

Obediently, Percy and Jason grabbed the nearest rope-like thing - some headphone cords - and tied the guy to the kitchen bench tightly. They looped the cords around his wings twice, just to be safe.

"So are you guys talking to each other now?" Jason asked, gesturing between the couple, one of whom was checking the unconscious guys pockets for cash (bet you can't guess who).

"Kind of - if Percy sets things right. He said -"

"Guys! This guy has a hundred bucks on him! Do you know how many pizzas we can buy with that?" Percy waved the cash in the air.

"Ten mediums and three donuts!" Annabeth said confidently.

Jason turned to her in awe, "how did you know that?"

She waved a Hells Pizza flyer in his face.

"We should invite Leo over! He won't be on his sugar high anymore" - Annabeth sent Percy a pointed glare - "and he love pizza."

"If we're inviting Valdez we have to invite solangelo!"

"Yeah - we can give them a pizza to share!"

Annabeth grunted. "Fine. Do you have their number?"

Jason nodded and Percy pulled out his phone, letting Jason type in the digits furiously fast, nodding his head as his fingers flew across the keyboard. "I live for solangelo!"

With a small grin, Annabeth raised an eyebrow, "does Piper know?"

"She does too," Percy replied for Jason, and dialed the solangelos.

The phone rang for a minute or two, and then the monotone voice of business Nico reached Percy's ears, "this is the healing centre, how may we help you?"

"I'm looking for Nico Di Angelo? You heard of him? About as tall as Harley, and he's got real fluffy black hair. Dating the head of the healing centre?"

"It's me you dingus! What do you want?"

"Well . . ." Percy drew out the 'l' just to annoy Nico, "we found 100 dollars and we're throwing a pizza party - you want in?"