🌸The Wish At Inari Shrine🌸

Here's the first chapter!
Enjoy guys!

=========================================

I sigh, as I look at my phone, my phone using the GPS to guide me to where I want to go.
I wore blue jeans, black boots, and a red shirt with a black wolf howling to the moon on my shirt.
I wipe my brow of sweat, and look around to see if I'm going right.

I still remember what the old lady told me, that if I go to Inari Shrine and pray, my wish will be granted in what I want from my prayer.
I find the shrine steps, and walk up them, and into the temple grounds, and see a shrine the size of a Prius standing before me.
I walk up to the shrine, swallowing hard, as I exit out of my GPS on my phone, and lock my phone, sticking it in my handbag I use to carry my wallet, my keys, my identification, and other things.
I nod to myself, putting my hands together, and close my big round hazel eyes, and began praying.

Please, I want a proper boyfriend.
One that'll cherish me, and treat me as his equal.
And love me forever.
I'm desperately wanting one.
I've been searching for such a long time.
I mentally pray to the shrine, and then open my eyes, and put my hands to my sides.

I waited there for a bit, and then I turn around, and left, remembering how I came here from home, and headed back home, which took awhile.
And when I arrived home, entering my house, I sit in my couch, laying on my back, my heart racing, my hand on my heart.
"I did it.
I made my wish.
It was kinda weird but I hope it's granted."
I sigh, and look to my poster of an anime boy on my wall I've had since I was fourteen.

I look away, and sigh, closing my eyes.
I felt kinda tired from the long walk, so I decided to nap, so I closed my eyes, and instantly fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke up to me being poked by something, and I groan, opening my big round hazel eyes, and I gasp in fear, seeing a dude wearing like an old kimono poking a stick at me.
"I thought you were dead boy."
The dude says, and I breathe hard.

He scared me!
I thought to myself, my heart pounding.

"Why are you sleeping out in the open?
You will fall prey to demons boy."
This man tells me, as I stand up.

"D....demons?"
I squeak out.

"Yes demons.
Are you daft?!
Sleeping out in the open will get you devoured by them."
The man tells me.

I look around, noticing there was no phone poles, no big buildings, no city life, and I look to him.
"Where am I?"
I ask this man.

"You do not know where you are?"
He scoffed.

"Sadly no."
I tell him.

He looked at me strange.
"Goodbye strange boy."
He walked by me, and I watch him go, leaving me here alone.

What a rude man!
I thought to myself, frowning.

I look around nervous, and grab my handbag that's on the ground, and put it over my shoulder, and decided to walk away.
Walking into this forest, and look around scared, and nervous after he told me monsters were real!
Demons being real here wherever I am.

I heard an inhuman growl, and I squeak, and stop walking, my heart pounding in fear.
I look around even more scared.
"Huuuuuummmaaaan!
How dare you come into my domain!"
I heard a voice that sounded warped and evil roar at me, making me fall on my rump, and go wide eyed, and tremble, as I watch a big huge boar creature stomp up to me on two legs with horns on its head.

Oh gawd!
Am I gonna die here when I haven't gotten a boyfriend yet?!
No!
I don't want to die dammit!
I thought to myself in my horror and fear.