Dog Demon's Desire

============================================================================

Warning mature content ahead!
Here's the next chapter guys after a long time of no updates I'm sorry for the wait!!
=====================================================================

         ........One Week Later.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the incident with me combusting my powers like that no other power blasts like that happened, but I've been able to sense whether demons are near and able to see ghosts now and stuff like that now.
And it's official I'm gifted!
But now I'm demon bait and I must be protected at all times by Sesshomaru!
Sesshomaru has been protecting me too being very vigilant about it!
Making me feel special, my heart warming from it, and making my heart race from it, making me wonder truly if he does like me?
And not just use me for his pleasure like he said he would but seriously like me, and has feelings for me?
But he barely knows me?
He hugged me earlier last week and said sweet things to me too, and I didn't understand why.
This cold man was a mystery to me.

As I walk I look at Sesshomaru my mind baffled by all these things, and he felt my stare, and looked to me with his golden eyes.
"What is it?"
He quipped.

I look away, me getting flustered, my cheeks tinging red.
"It's nothing."

"Hmmm?"
Sesshomaru asked, I bet confused.

I was sweating again from walking and I wipe my brow, and I decided to take off my sweatshirt, my red sweatshirt, cause I'm too hot, and I pull it over my head, and take it off, revealing my chubby belly, and chubby chest, and hold my shirt folded under my arm.
Sesshomaru stared at my chest dripping in droplets of sweat.
"I'm sorry I had to take my shirt off, this heat is killing me."
I complain.
"Is it summer here?"
I then ask him this.

"Spring actually."
Sesshomaru tells me.

"No wonder!
Back home it was winter!"
I wave a hand in front of my face signifying I'm melting from the heat.

Sesshomaru clenched his jaw, staring at me, then looked forward.
"Um.....where are we going again might I ask?"
I ask him, wiping the sweat off my brow again, and now wanting a drink, and I grab the leather cantine Sesshomaru carries full of water upon his hip for me, and take a drink of it.

Sesshomaru looked to me as water dribbled down my chin as I drink the water from the leather cantine.
I then cap it.
"Wherever I guide us."
He says rather more harshly than I expected.

That was a little harsh.
Was he in a bad mood?
I thought to myself.

"Sesshomaru are you irritated?"
I ask him, and he did a Tch noise, and looked away from me.

We stop walking cause we were talking and I put a hand on his arm.
"What's wrong with you?"
I ask him.

He finally looked to me.
"I want to do things to you, unholy things!"
He finally growled out to me, making me go wide eyed.

Jaken gulped, stopping walking a few paces away from us, watching this scene play out in shock.

"Y.....you want to do stuff to me?"
I squeak out.

Sesshomaru grabbed my chin in his hand and looked at me with lustful golden eyes.
"I want to bend you over on all fours and take you and make you cry out my name."
Sesshomaru mutters in my right ear, making me go wide eyed.
Then he pulled away from my ear.
"Are you satisfied I said it?"
He then says to me.