Chapter 1

It's been a few years sense Naruto was banished and the village began to loose its life. The other villages they were allies with cut the ties after hearing about the banishment of Naruto.

Oto had began to plan on attacked the village knowing it began weaker. So you could say,the village was screwed from head to toe. The only thing they could do so the village wouldn't be destroyed is to ask for help.

They couldn't really get help from other villages sense their alliances were cut. So Tsunade Senju,the fifth hokage decided to reach out to the duo,the fox and panther of the Yama.

As soon as the next day hit she called the members of Konoha-12,now Konoha-10 to her office.

"Alright teams 7,8,9 and Gai you are going on a retrieval mission",Lady-tsunade said. "Who are we retrieving hokage-sama",Kakashi asked as the teams stood
In front of her desk. "You're going to be retrieving this duo",Lady-tsunade explained. She picked up the bingo book off of her dresser then pushed it over to Kakashi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Unknown/Unknown

Alias: Yama no kitsune (the fox of the mountains)

Yama no pansā(the panther of the mountain)

Age: unknown

Gender:male/male

Looks: long blonde hair down back,white kimono with black flower designs on it,twin swords on side,golden chains on sleeves and bottom of kimono,black sandals,white fox mask with pointed ears,golden locket around neck with a sun

Raven hair,black pants,white shirt,greyish black cloak,silver sword on hip,black panther mask with rounded ears at top,black shoes,golden locket around neck with moon

Village:Yamagakure(village hidden in the mountains)

Taijutsu: Excellent uses an unknown style.

Kenjutsu: 100/100, 95/100

Chakra Level: Kage or higher

Rank: S

Jounin engage with caution. Chunin and below do not approach.

Bounties:
Otogakure:
Wanted dead or alive $800,000 ryo
Iwagakure: Dead or alive $850,000 ryo
Kumogakure: Dead or alive $680,000 ryo
Yukigakure: Alive 900,000 ryo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They shouldn't be that hard to find. But anyways you are dismissed
",Lady-tsunade said.
"Hai Tsunade-Sama!",they replied before exiting.

Not even a good 6 hours passed and Sakura started to complain as they began to enter a forest. "Kakashi-sensi my legs hurt can we take a break",Sakura complained. Everyone looked around at Kakashi with pleading eyes slightly.

"How about you guys take a look around see if we're close to the place",Kakashi said pulling out his perverted book. They walked around the area Kiba stumbled over something. "Oi guys look at this",he yelled making them all run over.

"W-what is it k-Kiba-kun",Hinata asked. "It's a gate",Kiba said pushing through the bushes and up to the gate. "I think this is the place",Shikamaru said seeing two guards by the gate. One of them had red hair while the other had blonde.

"Halt! State your business",one of the guards said pointing a pale coloured blade at them. "W-wait you're that Sasori guy from the Akatsuki",Sakura yelled pointing at him. "Yup we live here right dei-dei",the sand nin smirked. "He's right,un",Deidara said. "That's just-",Sakura said before Kakashi cut her off.

"We come from Konohagakure we're searching for the Yamakage to have a talk with him ",Kakashi stated.
"We know where you come from don't have to say it",Sasori said pushing open the gate. Deidara nodded as they walked into the gate.