Chapter 5

Something I found in order to apologize
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The minute after the sun began to rise everyone began to prepare for the trip. The ninjas from the leaf woke up and began to get ready while Naruto and Sasuke were already prepared and made breakfast.

All of them ate,took their showers and got dressed into new clothes. After all of that they were completely ready to go. But when they thought it was time for them to leave they were stopped by a little problem.

It was Naruto and his clinginess with the children.

"Man parenting seems like such a drag",Shikamaru mumbled watching Naruto and Sasuke talking to the children. "But it from their behavior it looks like Naruto and Sasuke have it under control",Kurenai said

"Papa how long are you and momma going to be away",Jōnestu asked tugging at the bottom of Sasuke's pants. "Well I don't know how long it's gonna be sweetie. But probably not that long of trip",Sasuke replied placing a hand on her hair and ruffling it up.

"Don't worry much we're coming back either way",Naruto reminded crouching down to the rest of their children. "We're gonna miss you both,tebayo! But don't worry I'll be in charge and make sure no one gets in trouble",Sumairu shouted hugging Naruto's arm tightly.

"No,I put aunt Konan in charge sense she's more responsible than all of you. And if I did put one of you in charge it would be one of your older siblings",Sasuke said.

"I'm way more mature than those children!",Sumairu shouted pointing at the first triplets who weren't amused with him at all. "Oh yeah,says the guy who ran away from a caterpillar on a stick",Emiko said while Menma and Aiko made "hn's" of agreement.

"Stop saying that it isn't a word,but I do agree Sumairu you aren't our number one candidate for taking care of important things",Naruto added looking over at his embarrassed blonde haired son.
"Hn,I could do it you guys just need to believe in me,Dattebayo!",he muttered crossing his arms across his chest.

Everyone looked over at Sasuke who seemed unfazed but was actually laughing to himself enjoying the little scene.

Naruto grinned a bit before feeling a wave of sadness to hit him. It was almost enough to make him cry. Well it was enough to make him cry.

While the children were hugging him they began to notice that quickly. "Are you crying? I don't like seeing you sad,'ttebasa",Aiko frowned stopping in front of her mom. "N-No,I just got something caught in my eyes",Naruto protested trying to hide the fact he was crying.

"I'm not to sure about that,Naru. I haven't felt one gust of wind yet",Sasuke asked lifting a hand up. Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke annoyed as he looked away.

"Shut up! It isn't my fault that all these hormones messing with my emotions and shit",Naruto sniffled wiping the tears off. Sasuke let out a sigh walking up to Naruto and picking him up off the ground.

"You're acting like we're going to be gone forever",Sasuke said letting him go and grabbing his hand. "What if we are?! We've never left them alone for a long time before!",Naruto panicked squeezing Sasuke's hand in the process. Sasuke let out a pained yelp as he snatched it away.

"Sorry",Naruto apologized rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Still can't bring them, they'll too much trouble",Sasuke muttered rubbing his hand trying to sooth the pain. Naruto let a dissatisfied growl out and turned away from everyone.

"But I want them to meet Iruka-sensi and that hag if she's still there",Naruto pouted crossing his arms like a upset child. Hearing the word "meet" unfortunately caught most of the children's attention. "Ooh! Can we come with you, I want to meet your sensi and a hag",Haruhi asked clinging onto Naruto's leg giving him puppy dog eyes.

Naruto looked at her hopeful eyes before turning back to the other adults.

"Yes you can! I made it final because they're my entire responsibility and also I'm a responsible adult who can take care of children",Naruto said. Everyone had unsure looks on their face waiting for someone to speak up,mostly they wanted Sasuke to intrude on Naruto's plans but it seemed like he wasn't going to do a thing.

No one else willingly spoke up so Shikamaru decided to try and push away Naruto's plans.

"Uh,I don't know Naruto. Traveling with child will be well...troublesome. How are you gonna keep them all together and keep them from whining and all that",Shikamaru mumbled putting both his hands behind his head.

"Don't worry Shika I got this all figured out in my head",Naruto said as he picked up one of his bags and opened them.

Naruto took a summoning seal from out of his bag and activated it. A few poofs were heard before 2 horse drawn carriages appeared on the trail. "Well that's taken care of",Kakashi said looking up from his orange book and shutting it slightly. Everyone was fine with it except for Sakura who was still pissed from being shouted at by children.

"Che,he just panicked enough till he figured something out",Sakura muttered to herself looking away from everyone else. Naruto turned to Sakura a bit confused,but he didn't want to be rude so he replied to her.

"Actually you're wrong I knew somehow I'd get them to come along so now we can leave right now",Naruto answered with a friendly and definitely not a "smug" smirk.

"How the hell is he hearing me",Sakura growled underneath her breath thinking it was low enough,which it wasn't.

"Oh come on Sakura-chan I am standing right here,ya know! And you're also talking out loud we all can hear you right now",Naruto waved startling the pink haired thing. Kakashi looked over and sighed before speaking up.

"Let's just get going already",Kakashi said walking ahead of everyone. They all nodded and followed behind Kakashi quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is kinda short sorry about that

One thing you need to know about me is that I currently have 30+ draft books and I have a short attention span,sorry bout that

Anyways happy birthday Naruto!