Part 6

I fell asleep around 9 o'clock and woke up to someone knocking on my window. I got up and looked to see who it was. I was scared and put my hand near a pair of scissors on my desk. It was thankfully just Benny. I opened my window and Benny smiled. I looked at him, "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch and said, "2 o'clock in the morning..." I rolled my eyes, "Get in." he hopped into my room quietly. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled and sat on my bed. I sat next to him and he looked at me, "I was bored and wanted someone to talk to," he said. I nodded and laid down, "Okay I'm here." I said. He looked at me and sighed, "Well I forgot to tell you that we are having a campout tomorrow in the treehouse. I smiled, "That's nice. That was all?" I asked. Benny nodded and I smiled and said, "You could have told me in the morning." I said. He laughed, "Well now you know." I nodded. "Y/n?" You heard your mom say as she walked towards your room. I pushed Benny out of the window and your mom walked in. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Sorry, mom I was sleeptalking and woke up because I hit my head." I lied. She nodded, "Go to bed honey." she said and closed the door. Benny popped up, "That hurt." he said. "Sorry, I didn't know what else to do." he shrugged, "It is fine..." he just stood there, "Well we should probably go to sleep considering we won't get much tonight." I laughed quietly. He laughed and started walking away, "Bye y/n." I waved at him and closed the window. That was a close one, I thought as I go into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up bright and early and went into the kitchen, "You are up early." My mom said. "Well yes I am but I have a question." she nodded. "Well my friends and I want to have a campout and like...can I go to the sleepover?" she sighed, "Are there gonna be any other girls?" she asked. I shook my head, "Well no. But...there will be adult supervision." he shook her head, "Fine. But just be careful though." she said. I nodded and went to my room and got my sleeping bag and pillow ready and placed it on my bed. I got on my usual outfit and headed to the lot. No one else would be there so I figured I would go ahead and practice.

When I got there I found Benny practicing by himself. "What did your mom say?" he asked as I walked towards him with my stuff. "She said it was fine," I said. He smiled and nodded, "What are you doing here?" he asked. I shrugged, "Just wanna practice a little so I can beat you one day." he laughed, "You can try." I laughed and we started to practice. Benny was helping me with my posture while I had the bat when I saw Scotty walking towards us. "What are you doing?" he asked. Benny looked at him and said, "Helping y/n." he said. Scotty looked at us, "Didn't look like it. "Whatever," I said and rolled my eyes. "That's all I can do for the day," Benny said. "Okay well thank you," I said and smiled. "Well, I gotta go eat lunch, wanna come over?" he asked. "Sure," I said smiling. Benny looked at Scotty and Scotty shook his head, "Im good. You guys enjoy your date." Benny blushed and I laughed. "Yeah, we will enjoy the date," I said jokingly. "Yeah see you later Scotty," he said. We said bye and started walking.

We got to his house and I said hello to his parents. "Wanna see my room?" he asked. "Sure," I said. I was seeing his room, I was seeing my crushes room. It doesn't matter because he doesn't like me that way. We went inside and there was baseball stuff all over the place. "It's nice," I said. "Thanks," he said. We were talking for a little when his mom called us to the kitchen for lunch. "I made sandwiches." His mom said.  "Thank you, they look delicious," I said smiling. She smiled, "Thank you, honey. Enjoy." She then walked away and Benny laughed.

"Her sandwiches are really good," Benny said. I took a bite, "Oh my gosh, they are so good." I said. Benny laughed, "I know," We ate and then watched some TV for a little while then I had to go. "I will see you in a bit!" I yelled from my house. "Alright bye!" He yelled then walked into his house. I did the same and went straight to my room. I was sitting on my bed when I Scotty walked in. "How was your date?" he asked. "It wasn't a date loser," I said. "Do you have your sleeping bag?" you asked. He nodded. "Okay get out." I said and threw a pillow at him jokingly and he threw it back at me and left.