Chapter 15

Chan mi

"Chan mi the 3rd person who died with Eomma and Appa was a Stranger."

"Bo?" I asked. I don't know if I should be sad or angry..

"The time Eomma, Appa, and I went out... someone kidnapped me. They told Eomma and Appa to go home and get money to pay them for my ransom and they'd give me back.

They sent a man to accompany Eomma and Appa. The next thing I knew Eomma and Appa got caught up in a fire, they even announced that I also died which is absolutely a lie. The guy who kidnapped me knew about the news so he locked me up for 10 years and after that I finally escaped. I escaped from all the pain and sorrow. I found out that you lived in a dorm and you now went to high school. Also that your foster parents lived nearby, that's why I visited them.

They we're shocked and happy at the same time, to find me alive, they wanted to tell you but I pleaded them not to.

They told me stories about you then finally I knew that you're terminally ill. I cried then asked how much time you have left and they did. I decided that 5yrs. is a long time for me to rest.

I left and reminded them not to tell you about it. Now that I've decided to meet you I came to you and now here I am. Mianhabnida." She hugged me crying.

"Pabo." I blurt out crying "I thought you we're dead. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!"

"I know mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe. I'm going to repay you for what I've done. I promise you, I'm never going to live again." She said smiling and wiped my tears.

"Keurae." I whispered bowing my head "Where are you going to stay?"

"I live with your foster parents. You've never really visited them so I decided to hide.. stay there."

"Naega bogosipeo eonnie." I cried even more but she just kept wiping them and apologizing. Why? Am I some kind of a joke? Why didn't she come to me as soon as she escaped? Eonnie.. if I could only tell you how much I suffered you and our Parents..

Finally my phone rang... It was Sehun then I picked up excusing myself silently.

"De." I asked coldly

"Eodiya?" he asked

"Why do you care -"

"Chan mi I'm very sorry for Seong ji. She apologized and went back to France. Yah! Eodi?"

"Wae? I -" why does he keep on cutting me off? I hate it when people do that. Ugh!

"For the last time Chan mi, stop being stubborn. Eo-di-ya?" he asked in a frustrated tone

"Aish!" I took a deep breath "Here at the mall.. 2nd floor at the bench and also -"

"Got it. Stay there." He commanded and hung up. Sure. Keep cutting me off, then hung up on me. Aigoo~!!

I sat down then Eonnie asked who called.

"It was, Sehun, my friend." I replied. I don't want to see him.. yet. I'm still with eonnie and I have a lot to tell her.

"What did he say?" Why is she suddenly curious about my life? Never the less she doesn't even come to think that I needed her. I had no one. I was all alone.. Myun hye treated me like a sister.. then he came. I just hope she would go back to her normal life without me. I don't want to adjust, I'll be gone soon.. and My friends are enough happiness for me.

"He asked me where I am and told me to -" a voice from behind interrupted.

"Yah Chan mi!" I turned and saw Sehun waving.

He ran to me then asked in whisper who the person beside me was. Well I think Eonnie heard because she smiled, who wouldn't? I mean does he even know how to whisper?

"Eonnie meet Oh Se hun. Sehun meet Lee Chan seol."

They both bowed and exchanged greetings. Then Sehun suddenly realized what I just said. Pabo.

"Eonnie? But I thought she was -"

"Aniyo. I was wrong it wasn't her. It's a long story I'll tell you later but not now. So what do you want?" I asked. I don't want to speak with him.. especially my sisters here.

"I met a doctor who may cure you Chan mi." he replied smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! >///< Late update~ pssh Haha. I edited all my chapters because of all my wrong grammars and typos so it took a while for me to update ㅋㅋㅋ I appreciate you all for supporting me~~~ 파이팅! :)

Don't forget to vote and comment. I would really love to hear your insights my awesome KPoppers ^•^ Take care yeorobun♡♥♡♥□■□■