Chapter 19 - Three times in a Row

I can't hold it off anymore, I wanted to talk to him already. Oh Sehun! I want to see you this bad. I spread my arms to the length where I can't see them. It's killing me. And apparently I can't take more of this deal.

I went to change.. hoping that the deal.. bet ..-Whatever! Is over.

"I'll be out for a while," I opened the door when my phone rang. "De."

"I'll pick you up later 3p.m." he said "Let's get you cured fot the third and final time."

You want me to hang up on you?! "Gomawoyo Sehun ah, but that won't do."

"Trust me, I know it will. Ok?"

I heaved a deep sigh. A really deep one. Ugh!! "Fine."

--

•Sehun•

What am I supposed to say? Should I ask.. So, how have you been? Or maybe, Yah! I missed you, you twerp. And chuckle shyly while I ruffle her brown hair.. but.. It's only been two months. Gosh!! I don't know -

"To where are you taking me this time?" She started

"The other day, I researched for a cure to your si..-"

"Curse." And there she goes again.

I sighed. "Yeah, you keep repeating it."

"People commit mistakes and that is why they should be corrected, if they still do not understand then Keep. Repeating. It."

"Pfft." I mumbled "As I was saying, I researched and I foud one online. I arranged an appointment with one of the specialist who said to be one who can cure your.." I paused making sure not to commit a mistake. Tch. "Curse."

"I'm telling you no one can -"

"You wait and see." I said then pat her head.

"You don't have to pat my head. I'm the same age as you are. Pabo." She said staring at the road through the window, and yeah, blushing.

--

•Chan mi•

We went in then met with the Specialist, Sehun was talking about earlier. I went in her office while Sehun waited outside.

The hospital is located here at Gunpo and the place is very bright with all the lights and the white unique painted pavements, and ceilings. Burns your eyes well and gives you a seriously, terrible head ache just by staring at everything. Yeah, seriously.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Cindy ibnida, mannaseo bangawoyo (Hi, the name's Yoo Cindy. Nice to meet you.) You might be wondering 'bout the name, It's because I'm a half Korean and a half American." She bowed

"Mannaseo Banggawoyo. Lee Chan mi ibnida." I bowed back, as she offered me a seat.

"Your boy friend -"

"Oh, he's not my boy friend." I smiled and sat down.

"Mianhaeyo. It seemed that he is.. since he cares about you that he even arranged an appoinment with me for you. It meant that he cared for you too much that he doesn't want to loose you. Chan mi ah you are lucky." She paused "So? Let's take a look at you and get some tests."

"Ne, kamsahabnida."

--

We went through all sorts of tests and stuff, and finally we finished.

I was too nervous, I want to know the results, because I want to stop now. I don't want anymore of it, I was tired.. yet he kept insisting. Why? I don't know why?! ..

"Let's see your results. Wait here and I'll go check." Specialists Cindy said.

__

Not long after Cindy came and sat down with me.

"Mianhaeyo.. jeongmal mianhabnida Chan mi yah. I don't know what was wrong.. I thought I could finally find a cure for you. It was just that your results appeared as an error. I looked for medicines, maintenances, or any attainable remedy.. but there was none. Mianhaeyo Chan mi yah. I'll make sure to keep searching." She held my hand and bowed her head.

"Kamsahabnida. I knew that no one can heal me, it's not your fault that I'm in-curable. Annyeonghaseyo." I stood and bowed. She was very formal and kind not to compare with the others I've encountered.. but yeah, atleast she is worth comparing. I left the room and saw Sehun waiting-- looking sleepy and bored.

"Hey, let's go."

He stood, catching up with me. "Bo? How did it go? What did she say? -" I fast walked and took big strides. I wanted to run away from his questions, not from him. I very much wanted it to stop. I want it to end. I want to fade and just disappear.. but disappointingly Sehun grabbed my wrist and whipped me around to face him.

"Yah! I was talking to you." He said catching his breath.

What am I supossed to say..? "No one can ever find a cure or whatever. What don't you understand from the word CURSE?!" I exaggerated the word to hit his head. To hit him on the skull, hard enough to make him realize that I want to stop. "Just give up. You've wasted a quarter of your life and I think it's time for us to stop this nonsense. Don't you even know how to rest? Huh, Sehun ah? I mean, I'm sick and tired of this. Aren't you?" I stare down at my feet and stop the droplets from falling off my eyes but it just won't let me. It starts pouring like how rain does.

Sehun pulled me in to an embrace and tapped my back calmly. "I get it Chan mi,  we can stop it now. Mianhabnida." He hushed me down, his arms were so comfortable. I didn't want to let go. I want him.. I want him to be by my side..

__

He dropped me off to the dorm after I calmed down. I smiled at the pouring rain through the window. The rain showered the entire city with wailing sounds. It started a few minutes ago but immediately stopped for about ten minutes. The Dorm was so silent not until I could hear Myun hye's voice calling out to me..

"Hey," I said.. but she starts crying and screams out to the door.. Was it something I said? She smiles at me then looks up to the people rushing to us.. "Wh..-" I noticed that I can't even barely say a single word unlike a while a back.

"You'll be fine Chan mi yah, don't worry." She said as I was carried by someone..

___________________________

I am totally fading. Haha, no but my mind is. I don't know how I should end the story, seriously, I'm going through all sorts of stuff-- trying hard to improve the story kkkk, to make and think of a better chapter, and am still improving my Korean and English grammar and skills. I'm not a good story writer but I will do my best. Yosh! ^•^

So..?? kkk What do you think happened? .. I'll all leave that to you guys, I hope you like the chapter.

Okay, I love you all! Let's support each other through out the end. I promise not to fail you everyone!!♡♥♡♥□■□■