~Chapter 15~

*Sam's p.o.v*

I saw Colby sitting there, his head tucked in his knees, crying. I didn't know what else to do, so I sat beside him, trying to be as quiet as possible, but I think he heard me. He looked up and said, "S-Sam?" While whipping his tears  "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you again. I'm just a f*cking dumba*s!" He said angrily "You're not a dumba*s Colby..." I told him, he just looked at me, his eyes were all red and puffy. It made me feel it's all my fault.

"You're one of the bestest friends anyone could ask for" I said, smiling, he smiled back. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes before Colby broke the silence, "I broke up with Brennen, he was angry, I just didn't want to hurt you again"  "Thanks, Colby" I said pulling him into a hug, he hugged back and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes, well, I think it might've been five minutes, I fell asleep..

I woke up the next day not in my bed. I looked around the room and had no idea where I was. I checked the time, and saw that it was 7:00, so I stood up and walked out of the room and went downstairs. There, I saw a sleeping Colby. 'I must be at Colby's house.'  I thought, I then quietly tip-toed over to him, then, I tapped him, and said "Colby, wake up! We have to get ready for school!" I kept tapping his shoulder for like another 10 minutes, and he finally woke up.

"Oh hey!" He said in a sleepy voice, it was kinda cute to be honest, "Sorry I didn't bring you back to your house, I don't know where you live, so I just brought you here" Colby then said "Why didn't you sleep in your bed and put me on the couch? I would've been fine with that" I told him "I'm not rude like that. Also, what time is it?" "Uhm" I checked my phone "almost 7:20" "Oh sh*t!" Colby yelled, jumping off of the couch "how about we don't go to school today?" I suggested, he nodded.  "Alright, I'm just gonna text Kat and Corey to let them know" I said, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samuel-  Hey guys, I'm not coming to school today

KatXD-  Why?

Coreyyyy-  Are you felling okay?

Samuel-  I'm feeling fine

KatXD-  How did things go with Colby yesterday?

Coreyyyy-  Did he hurt you again?

Samuel-  No he did not hurt me, and things actually went pretty well, I feel asleep last night while at the waterpark, so Colby brought me back to my house

KatXD-  OOOOooooOOO Sammy

Coreyyyy-  😏😏😏😏

Samuel-  None of that happened

Coreyyyy-  you suree😏😏

Samuel-  Next time I see you guys, you will regret it -_-

Coreyyyy-  sure we will😂

KatXD-  Can we be real for a second? Sam, you have like no muscle😂

Samuel-  heyy, yes I do!

Coreyyyy-  oh ya, where? 😂😂

Samuel-  In my a*s!

KatXD-  I don't want you sit on me!

Coreyyyy-  Are you sure it's muscle, or is your a*s just big?😂

Samuel-  Could it be both?

KatXD-  😂😂

Coreyyyy-  It could be whatever you want it to be 😂😂😂

KatXD-  Sam! It could be Colby's face!

Coreyyyy-  Oh my god! It could!

Samuel-  It could also be my middle finger!

Coreyyyy-  Someone's fighsty

KatXD-  😂

Samuel-  Shouldn't you guys be leaving for school?

KatXD-  you want us to leave?

Coreyyyy-  he probably wants to talk to Colby more than he wants to talk to us😢😢

Samuel-  No I don't

KatXD-  Wow Sam, you just hurt my feelings...😭

Coreyyyy-  Now look at what you just did!

Samuel-  I'm sorry 🥺🥺 pls forgive me?
👉👈

KatXD-  Of course Sammy!

Coreyyyy-  Ok, Kat, we gotta be headed off to school now, it's 7:45

KatXD-  oh okay😒

Samuel-  Talk to you guys later

Coreyyyy-  Bye

KatXD-  Byeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((What kind of conversation did I make?🤦‍♀️))

"That was a long time" Colby said after I put my phone back into my pocket. "We got into a big conversation" I told him. "Uhm, is it alright if you drive me to the waterpark so I can get my car?"  "Oh yeah, I forgot it's still there!" We laughed for a couple of minutes, then went back to the waterpark to get my car.

*Colby's p.o.v*

I love it how whenever I go to the waterpark, Sam is always there, it feels just like we know when we need each others company. I look at Sam, and he is looking out the window, 'God, he's so f*cking adorable...'  I could feel a smile start to creep up on my face. I looked back at the road I didn't crash, and continued driving

We got there in 15 minutes, and we decided to go to our favourite spot. Even in the day time, the view was amazing. I looked at Sam, and saw that he was looking at me, we stared at each other for a couple of minutes, then I did something that I wasn't planning on doing.

Helloooo!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will probably only be able to post one a day from now since I've started online school today, but I will try my best! Thanks for reading! ILYSM!!

Byee<3

Word Count- 933