~Chapter 13~

*Sam's p.o.v*

'I hate this. I hate all of this. I thought Colby was my friend, but he still shoves me around and teases me like Jake, Brennen, Devyn, and Tara do. Was I wrong about him?'  I was thinking on my way to my locker. Today, I didn't get stopped by Brennen or anyone yet, which I am thankful for. And hopefully I won't have to deal with them until lunch. Kat and I had programming together for 2nd period, so we walked together.

"What's wrong?" She asked as we started walking  "I'm just confused" I told her  "About what?"  "Everything!" I said as I walked into the class and took my seat as Kat took her seat beside mine. The lesson took forever as always, and I almost fell asleep 5 times, well I did, but Kat kept waking me up.

Kat and I walked to the Cafeteria after the class, but before we walked in, she pulled me over to the side.  "Sam, talk to me. I know something's wrong" She said with worry  "I- Well- Colby acts like he tries to be my friend, but then he just goes off with Jake, Brennen, Tara and Devyn, and then is just rude to me." I then told her, starting to tear up a bit  "Oh Sammy" Kat said, giving me a hug, I hugged her back, we hugged for about 1 minute, then I let go,  "I'll meet you at the table" I said, "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom"  Katrina nodded, then went to our usual table, as I walked to the bathroom.

Once I got to the bathroom, I heard noises, noises that you normally don't hear in bathrooms, like you know, when people take 💩 they sometimes make noises. Nevermind... ((What's wrong with me? Pls tell me. Why am I like this?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️))

I walked into the bathroom, and once I got in, I saw something that I don't think I could ever get out of my mind. Something that would haunt me for the rest of my life. I saw-

Hey guys! I know this chapter is really short, but I want to leave what Sam saw, for the next chapter. Thanks for reading!! Ilysm!!

Byee<3

Word Count- 379