#2 Rescue mission

Magic: yes

Any one ideas? Feel free to comment!

-
Natsu was captured by the enemy for a week already, losing lots of energy. Lucy made herself get captured to save Natsu. It took some jealousy in the infirmary room and a push from Gray and Lisanna in the right direction to find out they liked each other
-

Enjoy :)
-

Natsu's breath was ragged when the enemy threw a punch in his stomach. He coughed out loud, the air being knocked out of him. He was tied in magic-concealing handcuffs. His legs tied to the poles of a chair and hands behind his back.

Sweat was dripping off of him as his chest was rising heavily.

"Why don't you just give up and tell me where Mavis is already?"

Natsu bit his lip, his teeth almost piercing through his flesh. He stayed silent, looking everywhere but at him.

The man grabbed his chin and made him look up, getting in his face. "When I ask you something you answer," he bellowed.

Natsu spat out some left-over blood, the metallic taste still lingering behind. He had been here over a week already. Why won't he give up?

"You can beat me up all you want, I'd rather die before I turn my friend in." The pain he gave him was truly unbearable, but the only thing keeping him sane is Lucy's and Happy's smiles in his mind.

No way he would leave them behind.

"Why don't I kill you just already?" the man asked, stretching his fingers, focusing his magic on it.

Natsu sucked in a breath, feeling his magic power increasing. Despite that though, he managed to glare at him, the fire in his eyes still ferocious. "Good question. Probably because you know you won't get this chance to torture someone else ever again. You need me for this, and think I'll break any moment to tell you. You're wasting time though. I won't tell."

He had fallen asleep after drinking somewhere in a bar. No, he didn't drink much, but someone probably slipped an oderless pill in his drink.

The man smirked, gesturing for his fellow to bring something out.

His heart sped up incredibly when he saw the same blonde in his mind appearing, her hands tied and a cloth in her mouth, her eyes burning with the need to cry.

No, no, no! This can't be happening.

Natsu's hand clenched and he shook violently, never having wanted anything more than to get those handcuffs off of him. "Leave her out of it!" he yelled, his voice poisonous.

Too bad he didn't have the upper hand in that moment.

"So, where's Mavis?"

"I don't even know," he thundered hastily, eyeing Lucy the whole time. Her eyes were watering, but something else was also present. Something mysterious, not fear.

The man slapped Lucy's face, her head whipping in that direction. She gagged through the cloth and fell to her side. Natsu's breath hitched as he felt the burn of his hands, like he slapped her instead of him.

"Maybe you'll think differently soon," the man said, grabbing Lucy by her hair. He shoved her towards Natsu's chair.

She came crashing against him, the bump knocking them both over. "Enjoy your time before it's over."

Natsu looked at him, the pulse in his veins growing stronger. There is only so much hate a person can have. The man left, slamming the door shut. He always leaves when it's past 3pm.