#11 Who knew he didn't hate me

Ugh I like this kind of Natsu and Lucy. I hope you are all doing well. I've been busy with testweek coming up and am obviously very inactive on Wattpad because of other interests I've found. I'm still hooked up on reading though :), and I hope you are too, because enjoy xD

-
Lucy was at a party, and asked to come play spin the bottle with a group full of athletes and gorgeous girls. After an almost very humiliating situation for her, Natsu Dragneel, star center of the hockey team comes to her rescue. Then the night ensues in cute conversations :)
-

LUCY

I stumbled into the kitchen, finally a good chance to take a breath without tons of people shoving me in the back.

What was I thinking going to this party?

The hockey team celebrated their championship today, and lots of people were invited. For some reason I was invited too.

I promised myself to make this year my year. Making lots of friends and memories was my only goal, so why did I still fail at that?

My year at Magnolia college has been rough as fuck. Firstly I made an enemy of Natsu Dragneel at the start of the year. What is worse is that he was the best center of the hockey team we'd had in years.

For some reason he immediately set out to make my life as difficult as possible. All right, maybe I overexaggerated a bit. He was always giving me dirty looks and making it seem like he was talking behind my back. He has this weird vendetta against me for some reason. And it was such a shame because he would be the kind of guy I'd make a move on.

I saw he was generous and kind to others, but his whole mood turned sour when I enter the classroom. Also because he was of the hockey team, random strangers also gave me apprehensive stares.

I didn't notice someone else entering the kitchen. I felt myself being slightly pushed to the side. "Can you not be such a hindrance?" Lisanna asks, one of the sorority girls.

I apologized quietly and left with my drink. This party has been killing my mood.

The point is, nobody gives a fuck about popularity here. It's not a typical high school story with the mean girls and the popular jock group. But everyone knows everyone.

"Hey blondie! Come join the game," someone called out. I ignored it, seeing it was probably not directed at me anyways.

"The one on the couch, yes you, Lucy," the same person called again. Finally I looked up, locking eyes with Loke, one of the hockey players. I had a class with him this semester.

They sat in a circle on the ground, an empty bottle in the middle. I hesitated slightly. I've never hung out with these kind of crowd. With the athletes.

I sighed. What can be the worst thing to happen anyways? I stood up, making a show by walking as seductively as I can with a straight back. My black, tight skirt and a red blouse crop top were definitely making an appeal all right.

At least I know I look hot by the appreciative glances I got from the boys.

I sat between an empty spot between two guys. I scanned the group. Most of them were hockey players, some soccer players and I'm pleasingly surprised by all the other gorgeous women in the circle.